THE BEAUTY OF THE MORNING

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stewart

THE BEAUTY OF THE MORNING

light filters through the closed curtains,filling your room sunshines glow
Natures singers fill the air with morning song before dawn begins to grow
The gentle breeze caresses the trees,whose branches fall in majestic bow
Sleeping animals yawn and stretch welcoming the new day,yet focused somehow
As they need food and they smell the fresh clean air and behold the warm sun
They begin hunting for prey..as the silent heavens changes hue for shards of yellow run
Run above the majestic clouds yet under the heavenly blue expanse nature has hung

The green meadows dance in unity as the soft warm air kisses the long green grass
Humans cannot be found here,yet this majestic awakening won't last
For Mankind will eventually presence himself.filing the still air with humanities hustle
Yet for now, it's creations time to express its very own morning awakening bustle
The silent sun rises ,populating the awakening lands with yellow and light
Creating soft shadows of a warm hue..here are no more traces of the colours of night

Soon the majestic clouds form their magnificent heavenly towers in the warm air
Decreasing the man made structures below,diminishing all of mankinds pomp and flair
Soon the wind changes and the sun hides behind the deep grey structures that carry the rain
The long grass,flowers and trees drink up the falling heavenly waters as rain falls again
The parched earth and thirsty vegetation all welcome the warm rain waters from above
Whilst I rest in the deepness of my human sleep..unaware of natures sinless love!

T

toinena

This carried me back to an early morning in Wantage, Oxfordshire in late July twenty or some years ago. Beaturifully written again, Stewart.

S

Stewart

This carried me back to an early morning in Wantage, Oxfordshire in late July twenty or some years ago. Beaturifully written again, Stewart.

Thanks Toinena..Appreciate your response!

"Glad it evoked memories from your distant past ,where your senses once perceived the elements of nature!'
(Gosh I just can't contain the poet within me..????????????????????????)

T

toinena

We have all our gifts. And mine is not about poetry. But I like yours. You seem to have the ability to touch even a nerd's heart like mine with your Godly perspective of things. Keep up the good work.

S

Stewart

We have all our gifts. And mine is not about poetry. But I like yours. You seem to have the ability to touch even a nerd's heart like mine with your Godly perspective of things. Keep up the good work.

Cheers mate!!and you also have gifting that i certainly don't have too.lol.
you're not a nerd unless you would have counted how many verbs there are in the English dictionary..lol

it's all good mate!!

M

MorningFlower

Very beautifully written! It powerfully envisions the life of nature when nothing else is around to disturb and destroy it, the peace and quiet one can experience away from the busy humanlife, polluted air, e.t.c... I grew up on the countryside myself, it always felt like living in the "middle-of-nowhere" when I was younger. Back then I longed for living in the city as it was very lonesome living in that type of place, nowadays I miss living on the countryside. So it is rather funny how you can long back to what you tried getting away from in your younger years. ;) :D

Though for now I still will have to live in a town. It is where God wants to have me right now.

S

Stewart

Very beautifully written! It powerfully envisions the life of nature when nothing else is around to disturb and destroy it, the peace and quiet one can experience away from the busy humanlife, polluted air, e.t.c... I grew up on the countryside myself, it always felt like living in the "middle-of-nowhere" when I was younger. Back then I longed for living in the city as it was very lonesome living in that type of place, nowadays I miss living on the countryside. So it is rather funny how you can long back to what you tried getting away from in your younger years. ;) :D

Though for now I still will have to live in a town. It is where God wants to have me right now.

Hi MorningFlower
Thanks for your reply.I actually wrote this poem at the same time I posted it.In other words every poem I post here is nor pre prepared,all the poems are spontaneously created as I am typing it on my IPad a few mins before I press the sen button.I created this Poem last Saturday evening..london time around 8.30pm as I was feeling low and needed to escape the distress in was in,so created this poem just to escape it all and fill my mind with images if nature.It kinda helped.

YesI guess it could make you go back in time to remember when you was surrounded by nature and it can often bring a sense of aloneness due it's vastness and ones own nothingness when surrounded by it esp if there's hardly any one around.I live it as I get time to pray and meditate on god undisturbed.
Yet now you wanna be back in this environment again..I guess coz the city can be a noisy busy place often lacks that errie silence of the countryside..Yet how knows what god has in store for you!!