The Begger and the Kingdom Temple of God

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

as_i_am

Junior Member
May 16, 2012
21
0
1
I am so, so thankful to the Lord that i am no longer part of a dying family tree, but grafted into a LIVING tree. Hallelujah.
I was once unknowingly sitting in Sheol (outside the gate of His Kingdom in the City of David) blind, naked, deaf, lame and yes, a begger. No, i didn't know much of anything, i was born this way. I so wanted to go in, but i was too wretched, not fit for this Kingdom temple ground.
I had hope there was really a God, a merciful God, so i sat and waited. Yes i was grateful for the few crumbs i'd received every week or so, but it seemed i got more insults than crumbs, but that was ok my stomach growls were louder than the insults....
It was as though I must have waited years for someone to come out of the Kingdom temple and show me this God. I only felt the vibrations and wind of them walk in and joyfully, noisily walking out. I longed to see what they saw and hear what they'd heard and feel what they must have felt. Did they hear anything or see anything of a good report in that temple of Adonai today? Would anyone care to share the news with me if they had?
Until one fine day, i met this precious soul named Jesus. He stopped and no, He didn't give me any crumbs, and as i thought He might insult me, this precious man took His precious time out of His busy day to actually TALK to ME! This precious man showed me something no one ever could... He gave me vision, touched my ears, and He showed me THIS God. And i saw for myself The Power of God. For the first time i could cry for joy....
Touch one, and even two, i am now brand new, no longer blind, lame, nor deaf. Now Clothed and in my right mind, i took His hand and went in through the gate beautiful, down the long narrow way through soloman's wisdom. I began to see everything God has for me. OH look, look all the people of the temple, oh the unity!
I can barely contain myself in this body! I, I can boldly go into the Holy of Holy!
I have seen His face! It is more than i could have ever expected....Oh the Grace!
Hallelujah to this Jesus. The name above all names, the name that says it all, He is with me, He is in me. I will always remember that precious Name. Amen.
Be Blessed.