The Behavior of The Saved and Condemned

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yes!

and how the e- is waaaaaay smaller than the p+ and waaaaaaay far away from it, in reality. yet they are able to balance each other out!

and the most amazing thing to me, is how because the e- is so small and so far away from the p+, that if you just look at the volume, all matter is something like 99.99999% empty space. but we think it matters so much!!


o_O

It's fasniating indeed, all elements other than hydrogen and helium today account for only 2% of the mass of atomic matter in the universe.
 
The fact is the OP found a Christian site that he wants to bash Christians. sometimes you got to read between the lines. he has no intentions on having a civil discussion.

True or false.. is all I needed to know...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1ofthem
I know Sketch your doing a honorable thing by defending, but the OP doesnt even respect that. gloves off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1ofthem
Indeed it was,
Here is what he said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you do not stop
I am going to bring this up before the Lord God
about you doing this to me.

Your move. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you said was disgusting.
Yet you think it was both appropriate and necessary.
 
I know Sketch your doing a honorable thing by defending, but the OP doesnt even respect that. gloves off.
What are your options here?
Is one of them honorable?
Maybe that is the best choice.
I want to commend you for doing the honorable thing.
 
I guess you need a little history lesson here, miss know-it-all.
1) You mentioned his name on another thread and asked if we were cousins because we joined one day apart.
2) I made it clear that I didn't know this person nor agree with him. Since I didn't know him.
3) I saw he had a thread and came over to visit.
4) I noticed that he was getting gthe same kind of abuse I was.
5) I decided to give him some encouragement.
6) You notice this and now want to infer that I was lying up in point #1 above.

I'd say that is some pretty slimy behavior on your part. Slanderous even.
You "two" are of the same ilk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dcontroversal
That's quite comforting and assuring, giving even more confidence God has me in the right way.
The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—or even like this other poster. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
 
Here is what he said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you do not stop
I am going to bring this up before the Lord God
about you doing this to me.

Your move. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you said was disgusting.
Yet you think it was both appropriate and necessary.

Indeed gloves off, he thinks God doesn't know... yea ok.
 
What are your options here?
Is one of them honorable?
Maybe that is the best choice.
I want to commend you for doing the honorable thing.

his a young person with friends around watching him and their laughing at what he post here...

they think it's joke.