The Best Western European Culture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which is tops?

• French

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • German

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Italian

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Spanish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swiss

• Dutch

• Irish

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • British

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Belgian

• Czech

• Total voters

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Britain shouldn't rate, at all.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲 Did I say that out loud ?
Fosters and well done sirloin for you sir?

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Is that so?

I stayed at an Ibis in Geneva. They had pretty good Wifi. The room felt like something just a little nicer than a prison cell...but they had Wifi!
They have wifi in prisons, might have been better staying in the local "nick" then!

jb

Feb 27, 2010
I've gone with the Italians, they just have that "class" that the others listed don't match up to...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I have to vote Swiss, for the sake of chocolate. Good, dark, rich, swiss chocolate... mmmmmm! There's nothing like it, unfortunately.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
left out Sweden, Norway, Finland, could separate our Scotland, Wales.
Aye lad, t'is a stirrrrrrring sight!

But that many sets of bagpipes, all holding the same one drone note... that could give me a headache if I was at the scene.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Glad you enjoyed, they certainly inspire me, some years ago the massed bands of the Black Watch and the Argyle and Southern Highlanders visited a show near here that I enjoyed very much.
A lot of history there.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
*cough, cough*

Ummm... we're is
(Romanian)
On That LustπŸ˜‹
being a Fact it's one of
l😍VE languages πŸ€—

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Ran out of choices, but I'd say Romania is pretty squarely in Eastern Europe.

*cough, cough*

Ummm... we're is
(Romanian)
On That LustπŸ˜‹
being a Fact it's one of
l😍VE languages πŸ€—

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'm glad I picked French merely because it's losing. Somebody has to support the underdog.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
An age-old battle royale that went out of style.

Your reasoning is encouraged in the comments below.
Pfft. We not even on the list... Rubbish...

You would still be isolated in Europe, locked down with masks with no knowledge of America or anything if it wasn't for my ancestors...
Europe would of been over run by muslims before any crusade if it weren't for my ancestors

One of the oldest European nation. About 800 years. Found under Christ whose flag bares his symbol...

Napoleon invaded all Europe... Exempt for Russia and us... WW1 they all killed each other. We didn't fire a shot, and WW2 again we rmained unharmed under Gods flag...

Who began the age of exploration??? Who developed the ship technology that made them able to sail away to new land???
Who delivered the Gospel to every corner of the globe... Who??

Much to learn young padawans... Much to learn to not even be on that short list

Im joking with the tone... loL... But my argument stays true. this nation should be on that list...
Heroes of the ocean, noble people, valiant nation, immortal

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Take it up with CC for putting a cap on poll options. :ROFL:

In retrospect though, I should have punted the Czech to central/eastern Europe and put Portugal in its place.

Pfft. We not even on the list... Rubbish...

You would still be isolated in Europe, locked down with masks with no knowledge of America or anything if it wasn't for my ancestors...
Europe would of been over run by muslims before any crusade if it weren't for my ancestors

One of the oldest European nation. About 800 years. Found under Christ whose flag bares his symbol...

Napoleon invaded all Europe... Exempt for Russia and us... WW1 they all killed each other. We didn't fire a shot, and WW2 again we rmained unharmed under Gods flag...

Who began the age of exploration??? Who developed the ship technology that made them able to sail away to new land???
Who delivered the Gospel to every corner of the globe... Who??

Much to learn young padawans... Much to learn to not even be on that short list

Im joking with the tone... loL... But my argument stays true. this nation should be on that list...
Heroes of the ocean, noble people, valiant nation, immortal

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Well, I reckon that's two votes for Portugal so far.

Tied with Britain and Italy.

France and Ireland are clawing along with one vote.