The Bible doesn't contradict

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

R3V07UTI0N

The Church = the people.

The building = a place to gather.

The Bible = word of God.

False prophets = those who go against the word of God.

To establish who God's people really are, you have to look at what the people follow. Right? Do they follow God or Man? - The spirit or the flesh?

God challenges us to compare teachings of man with the bible, to understand who the false prophets are. Any false prophet will go against the bible. Any true church of God follows the word of God, as written in the bible.

Satan hides in churches. Which ones is he hiding in today? Satan hides in any church that goes against God, since Satan hates God. That's the answer!

The true church of God is not proven by the popularity of those who follow it. So just because a church has a large following, this is not relevant.

God gave us clues about who the false prophets are. He described in great detail everywhere in the bible.

-----------------

Interesting story........

In the bible, a rich man approached Jesus and asked him what he needed to do to have eternal life. One of the things Jesus said was: “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Have sole faith in Christ and leave everything else behind. Do not cling to man made things, as he gives you everything you need. The true followers have faith in him and put him first. True followers do not cling to things of the flesh. Walk in the spirit, not the flesh!

If a man tells you something, do you trust in the man? (For example, if the Pope tells you that all the traditions of the Catholic church are of God, do you believe him? - For he is just a man, right?)

OR - If God tells you something different to man, do you trust in him instead?

One of the true signs of faith is putting Christ first! - Have faith in him and do not cling to a SAFETY NET - being able to give everything up to follow Christ and trust he will catch you if you fall. Catholics cannot put Christ first and trust in him when they have their SAFETY NET (all the things the Catholic church teaches that you need to do to get to heaven) - monstrance with Eucharistic Jesus, statues, penance, purgatory, Catholic laws, etc, etc. If Catholics put all their faith in Christ, then they would believe that what he did for us was sufficient and the simplicity of following him, that we are not required to follow Catholic laws, and we do not need to cling to things. These things do not secure our eternal life; Christ does.

Do you believe a pope telling you to abide by the Catholic laws, or do you believe in Christ's word? The Catholic laws do not agree with the words of the Bible. Which do you believe?
Amen that is why I do not believe in 3 gods but ONE God Jesus Christ that manifested in Flesh as the Son the visible image of God the Father he also manifested as fire in the burning bush and a cloud over the Isrealites and fire at night and many more. There is only One God and Jesus is God then that means God the Father is the I AM known as Jesus Christ. the almighty "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." -Revelation 1:8

R

R3V07UTI0N

Does any one agree with the word of God I posted?

R

R3V07UTI0N

John 10:27-33 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

Isaiah 42:8 "I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images."

John 14:7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"

Isaiah 63:11 "Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?"

Ezekiel 11:9 "And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:"

Galatians 4:6 "And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."

The spirit of God's son is sent into our hearts? God puts his spirit within us right?

Matthew 3:11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

according to scripture the Spirit of God's son is the Holy Ghost.

It is clear that Jesus is God. If that is clear then how can he be God but not be the father? The father is God and Jesus is God but they aren't the same persons? What? Really? "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." That's who Jesus says he is, The Alpha and the Omega.

Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour."

John 4:42 "And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world."

1 John 1:5 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

Revelation 21:23 "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."

How can you separate Jesus and the Father? All of the fullness of the Godhead lived bodily in Jesus Christ. Everything Jesus was was the father and the Holy Ghost. How can you separate Jesus from the Holy Ghost? Jesus has all authority over all of heaven and earth! God Almighty, he and the father are not separate Jesus said it himself. If you've known him you've known the father also. He said to Philip, have I been with you so long time Philip and still you do not know Me? How can you get anymore clear than that?