I can kinda see the sense in this from a morality standpoint. If 1 life is equal to 1 life, and if you do not judge as Jesus has commanded. So, if you can improve the lives of two people you have done a deed greater than your own life in a sense. If 1 is simply equal to 1, then there's no way to be more important than the other 8 billion people on this world.
I would like to explore this morality later. I wonder if I can extrapolate the present morality of the bible onto these new world inventions. Possibly establish values. I mean I have the time and it would be helpful.
Any other thoughts on this? What else by extension of the rules of the bible do you think is a sin or good deed?
I would like to explore this morality later. I wonder if I can extrapolate the present morality of the bible onto these new world inventions. Possibly establish values. I mean I have the time and it would be helpful.
Any other thoughts on this? What else by extension of the rules of the bible do you think is a sin or good deed?