The Bible Verse By Verse Continued...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2015
2 Samuel 3:5 (NASB)
[SUP]5 [/SUP] and the sixth, Ithream, by David's wife Eglah. These were born to David at Hebron.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Samuel 3:6 (KJV)
And it came to pass, while there was war between the house of Saul and the house of David, that Abner made himself strong for the house of Saul.

May 1, 2013
2 Samuel 3:7 (KJV)

And Saul had a concubine, whose name was Rizpah, the daughter of Aiah: and Ishbosheth said to Abner, Wherefore hast thou gone in unto my father's concubine?

Apr 14, 2011
2 Samuel 3:8
New International Version (NIV)

Abner was very angry because of what Ish-Bosheth said. So he answered, “Am I a dog’s head—on Judah’s side? This very day I am loyal to the house of your father Saul and to his family and friends. I haven’t handed you over to David. Yet now you accuse me of an offense involving this woman!

Sep 6, 2014
2 Samuel 3:10 (KJV)
To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul, and to set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan even to Beersheba.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Samuel 3:12 (KJV)
And Abner sent messengers to David on his behalf, saying, Whose is the land? saying also, Make thy league with me, and, behold, my hand shall be with thee, to bring about all Israel unto thee.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Samuel 3:13 (KJV)
And he said, Well; I will make a league with thee: but one thing I require of thee, that is, Thou shalt not see my face, except thou first bring Michal Saul's daughter, when thou comest to see my face.

Apr 14, 2011
2 Samuel 3:14

Then David sent messengers to Ish-Bosheth son of Saul, demanding, “Give me my wife Michal, whom I betrothed to myself for the price of a hundred Philistine foreskins.”

J

joefizz

2 Samuel 3:15(KJV)
And Ish-bosheth sent,and took her from her husband,even from Phaltiel the son of Laish.

Nov 22, 2015
2 Samuel 3:17 (NASB)
[SUP]17 [/SUP] Now Abner had consultation with the elders of Israel, saying, "In times past you were seeking for David to be king over you.

May 1, 2013
2 Samuel 3:18 (KJV)

Now then do it: for the LORD hath spoken of David, saying, By the hand of my servant David I will save my people Israel out of the hand of the Philistines, and out of the hand of all their enemies.

O

OnaHinata

And Abner also spake in the ears of Benjamin: and Abner went also to speak in the ears of David in Hebron all that seemed good to Israel, and that seemed good to the whole house of Benjamin.

--2 Samuel 3:19

Apr 14, 2011
2 Samuel 3:21

Then Abner said to David, “Let me go at once and assemble all Israel for my lord the king, so that they may make a covenant with you, and that you may rule over all that your heart desires.” So David sent Abner away, and he went in peace.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Samuel 3:22 (KJV)
And, behold, the servants of David and Joab came from pursuing a troop, and brought in a great spoil with them: but Abner was not with David in Hebron; for he had sent him away, and he was gone in peace.