The Bible Verse By Verse Continued...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
1 Chronicles 29:25, "And יהוה exalted Shelomoh exceedingly in the eyes of all Yisra’ĕl, and put upon him such royal splendour as had not been on any sovereign before him in Yisra’ĕl."

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
1 Chronicles 29:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 And he died in a good old age, full of days, riches, and honour: and Solomon his son reigned in his stead.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
1 Chronicles 29:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
1 Chronicles 29:30 New International Version (NIV)
30 together with the details of his reign and power, and the circumstances that surrounded him and Israel and the kingdoms of all the other lands.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
2 Chronicles 29:31
31 Then Hezekiah said, u“You have now consecrated yourselves to3 the Lord. Come near; bring sacrifices and thank offerings to the house of the Lord.” And the assembly brought sacrifices and thank offerings, and all who were vof a willing heart brought burnt offerings.

Sep 6, 2014
You quoted the ESV and not the ERV. Here is the ERV version:

1 Chronicles 29:14 (ERV)
All these things didn’t come from me and my people. All these things come from you. We are only giving back to you things that came from you.
You mean I quoted the ERV (English Revised Version) not the ERV (Easy Read Version).
The ESV.......is a completely different version then both ERV's. (LOL)

1 Chronicles 29:14 (ESV) English Standard Version
“But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.

1 Chronicles 29:14 (ERV) Easy Read Version
All these things didn’t come from me and my people. All these things come from you. We are only giving back to you things that came from you.

1 Chronicles 29:14 (ERV) English Revised Version
But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.

2 Chronicles 1:3 (KJV)
So Solomon, and all the congregation with him, went to the high place that was at Gibeon; for there was the tabernacle of the congregation of God, which Moses the servant of the LORD had made in the wilderness.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 1:4 (ERV) English Revised Version
But the ark of God had David brought up from Kirjath-jearim to the place that David had prepared for it: for he had pitched a tent for it at Jerusalem.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
You mean I quoted the ERV (English Revised Version) not the ERV (Easy Read Version).
The ESV.......is a completely different version then both ERV's. (LOL)

1 Chronicles 29:14 (ESV) English Standard Version
“But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.

1 Chronicles 29:14 (ERV) Easy Read Version

1 Chronicles 29:14 (ERV) English Revised Version
But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.

2 Chronicles 1:3 (KJV)
So Solomon, and all the congregation with him, went to the high place that was at Gibeon; for there was the tabernacle of the congregation of God, which Moses the servant of the LORD had made in the wilderness.
My mistake, at a quick glance it looked like the ESV. Sorry about that.

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
2 Chronicles 1:7, "That night Elohim appeared to Shelomoh, and said to him, “Ask what should I give you!”

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 1:8 (JPS Tanakh 1917)
And Solomon said unto God: 'Thou hast shown great kindness unto David my father, and hast made me king in his stead.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
(2 Chronicles 1:11): ... The Voice (VOICE)
God: 11 You did not ask for selfish personal gain: riches, wealth, honor, the deaths of your enemies, or a long life. Instead, you asked for godly wisdom and knowledge to rule My people, over whom I have made you king.

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
2 Chronicles 1:12, "wisdom and knowledge are given to you. And riches and wealth and esteem I also give you, such as none of the sovereigns have had who have been before you, nor any after you have.”