The Bible Verse By Verse Continued...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 48:14 (NKJV)

“All of you, assemble yourselves, and hear! Who among them has declared these things?
The Lord loves him; He shall do His pleasure on Babylon, And His arm shall be against the Chaldeans.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 48:15 (NKJV)

I, even I, have spoken; Yes, I have called him, I have brought him, and his way will prosper.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 48:17 (NKJV)

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God,
Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 48:18 (NKJV)

Oh, that you had heeded My commandments!
Then your peace would have been like a river, And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Isaiah 48:19 (NKJV)
Your descendants also would have been like the sand,
And the offspring of your body like the grains of sand;
His name would not have been cut off
Nor destroyed from before Me.”

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 48:20 (NKJV)

Go forth from Babylon! Flee from the Chaldeans! With a voice of singing, Declare, proclaim this,
Utter it to the end of the earth; Say, “The Lord has redeemed His servant Jacob!”

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Isaiah 49:1 (KJV)

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Isaiah 49:2 (KJV)

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 49:5 (NKJV)

“And now the Lord says, Who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant,
To bring Jacob back to Him, So that Israel is gathered to Him
(For I shall be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, And My God shall be My strength),

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 49:6 (NKJV)

Indeed He says, ‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob,
And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ”

Sep 6, 2014
Isaiah 49:7 (NKJV)
Thus says the LORD, The Redeemer of Israel, their Holy One, To Him whom man despises, To Him whom the nation abhors, To the Servant of rulers: “Kings shall see and arise, Princes also shall worship, Because of the LORD who is faithful, The Holy One of Israel; And He has chosen You.”

Sep 6, 2014
Isaiah 49:8 (NKJV)
Thus says the LORD: “In an acceptable time I have heard You, And in the day of salvation I have helped You; I will preserve You and give You As a covenant to the people, To restore the earth, To cause them to inherit the desolate heritages;

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Isaiah 49:9 (NKJV)

That You may say to the prisoners, ‘Go forth,’
To those who are in darkness, ‘Show yourselves.’
“They shall feed along the roads,
And their pastures shall be on all desolate heights.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Isaiah 49:10 (NKJV)

They shall neither hunger nor thirst,
Neither heat nor sun shall strike them;
For He who has mercy on them will lead them, Even by the springs of water He will guide them.