The Bible Verse By Verse Continued...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chester

May 23, 2016
Isaiah 49:13 KJV

Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

Chester

May 23, 2016
Isaiah 49:14 KJV

But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Isaiah 49:18 (NKJV)

Lift up your eyes, look around and see; all these gather together and come to you. As I live,” says the Lord, “You shall surely clothe yourselves with them all as an ornament, and bind them on you as a bride does.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 49:21 (NKJV)

Then you will say in your heart, ‘Who has begotten these for me, Since I have lost my children and am desolate,
A captive, and wandering to and fro? And who has brought these up? There I was, left alone; But these, where were they?’ ”

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 49:22 (NKJV)

Thus says the Lord God:
“Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, And set up My standard for the peoples;
They shall bring your sons in their arms, And your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders;

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Isaiah 49:23 (NKJV)

Kings shall be your foster fathers,
And their queens your nursing mothers;
They shall bow down to you with theirfaces to the earth,
And lick up the dust of your feet.
Then you will know that I am the Lord,
For they shall not be ashamed who wait for Me.”

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 49:24 (NKJV)

Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, Or the captives of the righteous be delivered?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Isaiah 49:25 (NKJV)

But thus says the Lord:

“Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, And the prey of the terrible be delivered;
For I will contend with him who contends with you, And I will save your children.

Sep 6, 2014
Isaiah 49:26 (NKJV)
I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, the LORD, am your Savior, And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”

Sep 6, 2014
Isaiah 50:1 (NKJV)
Thus says the LORD: “Where is the certificate of your mother’s divorce, Whom I have put away? Or which of My creditors is it to whom I have sold you? For your iniquities you have sold yourselves, And for your transgressions your mother has been put away.

Sep 6, 2014
Isaiah 50:2 (NKJV)
Why, when I came, was there no man? Why, when I called, was there none to answer? Is My hand shortened at all that it cannot redeem? Or have I no power to deliver? Indeed with My rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness; Their fish stink because there is no water, And die of thirst.

Sep 6, 2014
Isaiah 50:4 (NKJV)
“The Lord GOD has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned.