The Bible Verse By Verse Continued...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
"Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

- Jeremiah 7:17 (NKJV)

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
"The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger.

- Jeremiah 7:18 (NKJV)

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
"Do they provoke Me to anger?" says the LORD. "Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?"

- Jeremiah 7:19 (NKJV)

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Jeremiah 7:20 (CSB)

Therefore, this is what the Lord God says: “Look, my anger—my burning wrath—is about to be poured out on this place, on people and animals, on the tree of the field, and on the produce of the land. My wrath will burn and not be quenched.”

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Jeremiah 7:23 (CSB)

However, I did give them this command: ‘Obey me, and then I will be your God, and you will be my people.
Follow every way I command you so that it may go well with you.’

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Jeremiah 7:24 (CSB)

Yet they didn’t listen or pay attention but followed their own advice and their own stubborn, evil heart.
They went backward and not forward.

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
"Therefore you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not obey you. You shall also call to them, but they will not answer you.

- Jeremiah 7:27 (NKJV)

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
"So you shall say to them, 'This is a nation that does not obey the voice of the LORD their God nor receive correction. Truth has perished and has been cut off from their mouth.

- Jeremiah 7:28 (NKJV)

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
'Cut off your hair and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on the desolate heights; for the LORD has rejected and forsaken the generation of His wrath.'

- Jeremiah 7:29 (NKJV)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Jeremiah 7:31 (NKJV)

And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it come into My heart.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Jeremiah 7:32 (NKJV)
“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “when it will no more be called Tophet, or the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter; for they will bury in Tophet until there is no room.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Jeremiah 7:33 (NKJV)
“The corpses of this people will be food for the birds of the heaven and for the beasts of the earth. And no one will frighten them away.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Jeremiah 7:34 (NKJV)
“Then I will cause to cease from the cities of Judah and from the streets of Jerusalem the voice of mirth and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride. For the land shall be desolate.

Sep 6, 2014
Jeremiah 8:1 (NKJV)
“At that time,” says the LORD, “they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of its princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves.

Sep 6, 2014
Jeremiah 8:2 (NKJV)
They shall spread them before the sun and the moon and all the host of heaven, which they have loved and which they have served and after which they have walked, which they have sought and which they have worshiped. They shall not be gathered nor buried; they shall be like refuse on the face of the earth.