The Bible Verse By Verse Continued...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 5:17 (NIV)

I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will leave you childless. Plague and bloodshed
will sweep through you, and I will bring the sword against you. I the Lord have spoken.’

Sep 6, 2014
Ezekiel 6:3 (KJV)
And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 6:5 (CSB)

I will lay the corpses of the Israelites in front of their idols and scatter your bones around your altars.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 6:6 (CSB)

Wherever you live the cities will be in ruins and the high places will be desolate, so that your altars will lie in ruins
and be desecrated, your idols smashed and obliterated, your shrines cut down, and what you have made wiped out

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 6:9 (NIV)

Then in the nations where they have been carried captive, those who escape will remember me – how I have been
grieved by their adulterous hearts, which have turned away from me, and by their eyes, which have lusted after
their idols. They will loathe themselves for the evil they have done and for all their detestable practices.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 6:10 (NIV)

And they will know that I am the Lord; I did not threaten in vain to bring this calamity on them.

Sep 6, 2014
Ezekiel 6:11 (NASB)
“This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘Clap your hands, stamp your foot and say, “Woe, because of all the evil abominations of the house of Israel, which will fall by the sword, famine, and plague!

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 6:13 (RSV)

And you shall know that I am the Lord, when their slain lie among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill, on all the mountain tops, under every green tree, and under every leafy oak, wherever they offered pleasing odor to all their idols.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 6:14 (RSV)

And I will stretch out my hand against them, and make the land desolate and waste, throughout all their habitations,
from the wilderness to Riblah. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 7:3 (ESV)

Now the end is upon you, and I will send my anger upon you; I will judge you according to your ways,
and I will punish you for all your abominations.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Ezekiel 7:4 (ESV)

And my eye will not spare you, nor will I have pity, but I will punish you for your ways,
while your abominations are in your midst. Then you will know that I am the Lord.