The biblicalness of Bible college

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
And from them we have the allegorical method of biblical exegesis that was taught for 5 centuries.:rolleyes::eek:
Actually, that came from Gnositsm and other church fathers down through the years that many quote today.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Actually, that came from Gnositsm and other church fathers down through the years that many quote today.
Wait... you're telling me this was taught by some of those 'trustworthy' church fathers?

CS1

May 23, 2012
Wait... you're telling me this was taught by some of those 'trustworthy' church fathers?
until they were excumunacato LOL

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I'm not opposed to Bible colleges but what is one being trained about.....is the core beliefs or such a place something one needs to be concerned about? I sometimes find it a delight though when there arises a certain particular individual within a group and it's so obvious such a one is so very close to God in fellowship and relationship with God who does also know the Bible and adheres to good Bible teaching through much study they've done through the years....But.....they'd never been to Bible college. They're looking for a leader and they down right know in their heart it should be this person but they don't have whatever diploma.....not certified by men. So....they have a choice.....go for the one who has this world's credentials. Or one who truly has the credentials of God.