The Blind Date (You Wish You Didn't Have to See.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MusicalMe

oh and the blind-moving-helper-boy turned out ok. He was nice and now I have my mattresses at my new place - which is very important.

S

SamIam

What if you went on a date where one person had to be blindfolded and one person had to wear earphones so they couldn't hear anything. Which would you rather be?

earphones...... women talk to much anyways... that would drastically cut down on me pretending i had to be intrested in what they were sayin....