Man its snowing here in buckets ....anyone else snowed in like me?
Me
Man its snowing here in buckets ....anyone else snowed in like me?
No, too warm at the moment to snow, but it's raining.
We have about 6 inches of snow now and its supposed to keep falling ...people here cant drive even when the roads are good and most never really learn to drive in bad weather![]()
Man its snowing here in buckets ....anyone else snowed in like me?
What about a photo or 2 off it, we don't get much snow here in Ireland, lots of rain (hence why it's so green), but little snow...
Snow-cream, never heard of that before, where do you rub it and for what ailment?
What about a photo or 2 off it, we don't get much snow here in Ireland, lots of rain (hence why it's so green), but little snow...
Snow-cream, never heard of that before, where do you rub it and for what ailment?
I hate driving to work in the snow, up 600 feet in elevation, 12 miles.Not freezing? ...because that's worse
MeIt hasn't stopped snowing here since 12-something in the afternoon.
I feel bad for y'all, I really do especially since Vermont has no snow whatsoever..![]()
MeIt hasn't stopped snowing here since 12-something in the afternoon.
That's crazy ..![]()
Are you still alive sis?
Awww M&M
I didn't see your post yesterday
I'm sorry
praying for you![]()
I know!! First time ever, that Vermont has absolutely no snow in winter..
There's still plenty of winter left...
Man its snowing here in buckets ....anyone else snowed in like me?