The Bookends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
I'm in awe of the first verse in the Bible (canonized) and the last verse in the Bible both have a gematria of 911. After 9/11/01 I began to notice this relationship in the Bible. I've prayed and pondered what does this mean? Two observations have come to me. 1) Nine = judgment and 2) eleven means awakening. I've also seen quite a few commentaries on Jesus' birthday could be on Tishri 1 (Feast of Trumpets/our September & October) and Tishri 15-21 (Feast of Tabernacles/ our September & October). My favorite commentary is using Revelation 12:1-6 and the "heavenly view" on what would now be our September 11, of 3 BC. Using that information, I was curious what would/could the date of conception possibly be? in 4 BC, the Feast of Dedication (Jews call Hanukah or Chanukah) and some say Feast of Lights would have been Kislev 25, 4 BC (begins at dusk Kislev 24) or December 13, 4 BC at dusk. This would 272 days of gestation to Feast of Trumpets, then 8 days later Jesus would have been circumcised and then Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus could go to Feast of Tabernacles and enjoy the festival. (Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us "tabernacle", (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. ) Have you any thoughts about "911" and it's heavenly meanings? Please share.

The Beginning [Gen 1.1] “First” Book 1 “First” Chapter 1 “First” Verse 1
Strong’s H7225
Rashith = Tav (400) + yod (10) + shin (300) + aleph (1) + resh (200) = 911

Grace [Rev 22.21] “Last” Book 66 “Last” Chapter 22 “Last” Verse 21
Strong’s G5485
Charis = Chi (600) + alpha (1) + rho (100) + iota (10) + sigma (200) = 911

Remnant [Isa 46.3]
Strong’s H7611
Sharit = Tav (400) + yod (10) + resh (200) + aleph (1) + shin (300) = 911

The Apostles
Strong’s G3588 & G652
Hoi Apostoloi = Omicron (70) + iota (10) + alpha (1) + pi (80) + omicron (70) + sigma (200) + tau (300) + omicron (70) + lambda (30) + omicron (70) + iota (10) = 911

The Foundations of Heaven [2 Sam 22.8]
Strong’s H4146 & Strong’s H8064
Musdut HaShamaim = Mem (40) + yod (10) + mem (40) + shin (300) + heh (5) + tav (400) + vav (6) + dalet (4) + samekh (60) + vav (6) + mem (40) = 911

The Beginning of Wisdom [Pro 9.10]
Strong’s H8462 & Strong’s H2451
Techlet Hokmah = Heh (5) + mem (40) + kaph (20) + chet (8) + tav (400) + lamed (30) + chet (8) + tav (400) = 911

Nov 18, 2018
This is deep, but He did say he is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end, first and last , so similarity at the beginning and end makes sense :). Also the timing of the feasts cast serious doubt on a rapture years before His second coming, since He 'fulfilled' the spring feasts during His first coming in chronological order and within a matter of days, He will 'fulfill' the fall feasts the same way.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Yes I noticed gematria of 711 in there too.

But that calls for a big gulp to swallow that.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
This is deep, but He did say he is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end, first and last , so similarity at the beginning and end makes sense :). Also the timing of the feasts cast serious doubt on a rapture years before His second coming, since He 'fulfilled' the spring feasts during His first coming in chronological order and within a matter of days, He will 'fulfill' the fall feasts the same way.
Right! I believe Jesus will fulfill 100% the Fall Feasts for His Second Coming just as He fulfilled 100% the Spring Feast. I’ve heard teaching that they are called moedim and that means rehearsals.

L

LPT

Hmm book ends.

Jh05:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. Jh05:32 There is another that bears witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesses of me is true. Jh05:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

Jh21:24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true. Jh20:30 Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. Jh21:25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
Jh20:31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Nov 18, 2018
Right! I believe Jesus will fulfill 100% the Fall Feasts for His Second Coming just as He fulfilled 100% the Spring Feast. I’ve heard teaching that they are called moedim and that means rehearsals.
Yes, good point the feasts were convocations (assemblies) for rehersals, and so were the events prior to the feasts. God's people left slavery (sin) for the promised land (heaven) but first went through water (Jesus) and later guided by fire (Holy Spirit). The patterns in the Bible are very interesting.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
[pre-tribber, here :) ]

As for the bolded portion ^ , this statement of yours seems to be assuming a few things; so consider these:

--in Lk22:30,16,18 Jesus states, "I will not any more eat thereof [that is, of the passover (v.15)] UNTIL it BE FULFILLED in the kingdom of God..." [v.18 says (regarding His 'I will not drink of the fruit of the vine...') "until the kingdom of God shall come..."; see also Matthew 26:29]

--your scenario seems to assume a "fall-to-fall" tribulation period [aka the 70th-Wk/7-yrs], but I believe the scriptural evidence shows it more likely to be a "spring-to-spring" span of duration (thus ending in the spring of the year-set [of 7 yrs]), rather than "fall-to-fall" as is commonly supposed

--your scenario [possibly] assumes that Matthew 24:36 [and thus any of the Olivet Discourse context] refers to "the rapture," whereas I believe its context is His Second Coming to the earth; therefore, if this phrase in v.36 is indeed an "idiom" (referring to the fall feast of Rosh Hashanah, as some suggest), then since the context refers to His Second coming to the earth (and events surrounding THAT), it is NOT alluding to (nor pointing toward) our Rapture (but something else)

Nov 18, 2018
[pre-tribber, here :) ]

As for the bolded portion ^ , this statement of yours seems to be assuming a few things; so consider these:

--in Lk22:30,16,18 Jesus states, "I will not any more eat thereof [that is, of the passover (v.15)] UNTIL it BE FULFILLED in the kingdom of God..." [v.18 says (regarding His 'I will not drink of the fruit of the vine...') "until the kingdom of God shall come..."; see also Matthew 26:29]

--your scenario seems to assume a "fall-to-fall" tribulation period [aka the 70th-Wk/7-yrs], but I believe the scriptural evidence shows it more likely to be a "spring-to-spring" span of duration (thus ending in the spring of the year-set [of 7 yrs]), rather than "fall-to-fall" as is commonly supposed

--your scenario [possibly] assumes that Matthew 24:36 [and thus any of the Olivet Discourse context] refers to "the rapture," whereas I believe its context is His Second Coming to the earth; therefore, if this phrase in v.36 is indeed an "idiom" (referring to the fall feast of Rosh Hashanah, as some suggest), then since the context refers to His Second coming to the earth (and events surrounding THAT), it is NOT alluding to (nor pointing toward) our Rapture (but something else)
I think I confused you, 70 weeks is not found in Revelation, Matthew or Leviticus 23 (Feast Days). It's logical to postulate He will fulfill the remaining Feast Days the same way He did previously, within days. So Feast of Trumpets (rapture), 10 days later, Day of Atonement (2nd Coming), 5 days later Feast of Tabernacles (2nd Kingdom)

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I think I confused you, 70 weeks is not found in Revelation, Matthew or Leviticus 23 (Feast Days). It's logical to postulate He will fulfill the remaining Feast Days the same way He did previously, within days. So Feast of Trumpets (rapture), 10 days later, Day of Atonement (2nd Coming), 5 days later Feast of Tabernacles (2nd Kingdom)
I'm not asking you to believe there's a future "7-yrs/70th-Wk" [though Revelation 1:1 DOES state: "things which must come to pass [like 4:1, the future things] IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]…," not things which transpire over a long duration of time], I'm just saying, regarding the other aspects of my post (if they relate to your scenario), that as a pre-tribber (I realize you are not one), you might want to consider these...

i.e. my first point had to do with the words "fulfilled" (when) and "eat [of the passover]"

Nov 18, 2018
I'm not asking you to believe there's a future "7-yrs/70th-Wk" [though Revelation 1:1 DOES state: "things which must come to pass [like 4:1, the future things] IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]…," not things which transpire over a long duration of time], I'm just saying, regarding the other aspects of my post (if they relate to your scenario), that as a pre-tribber (I realize you are not one), you might want to consider these...

i.e. my first point had to do with the words "fulfilled" (when) and "eat [of the passover]"
Well I think the Jesus quote from Matthew referred to His impending death on the cross, so they don't apply to an event that has yet to occur.

May I ask why you are a pre tribulation believer when there are numerous Bible verses discussing 1) the blessings of tribulations or 2) the guarentee of endure tribulations (John 16:33, Acts 14:22, Romans 5:3; 12:12, II Cor 7:4, I Thes 3:4, II Thes 1:6). Revelation 2:10 states the church at Smyrna would endure tribulation for 10 days, which fits in with the fall feast days...food for thought.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Well I think the Jesus quote from Matthew referred to His impending death on the cross, so they don't apply to an event that has yet to occur.
So, I had also put "see also Matthew 26:29" (along with that ^ ); do you see that as also taking place "on the cross," because He said there (Mt26:29): [context vv.19,20] "29 And I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now until that the day when I drink it anew with [G3326 - meth' - accompanying] you in the kingdom of My Father."

Let me ask, do you also believe verse 30 (Lk22) refers to the time surrounding "the Cross" [parallel Matthew 19:28 (see also Matthew 25:31-34 for timing)], or that that is a separate [far-future; "12 thrones"] thing [now, some 12 verses later], that He was [also] speaking to "the 12" about??

May I ask why you are a pre tribulation believer when there are numerous Bible verses discussing 1) the blessings of tribulations or 2) the guarentee of endure tribulations (John 16:33, Acts 14:22, Romans 5:3; 12:12, II Cor 7:4, I Thes 3:4, II Thes 1:6). Revelation 2:10 states the church at Smyrna would endure tribulation for 10 days, which fits in with the fall feast days...food for thought.
I'm not suggesting that "the Church which is His body" is not slated to experience "tribulations" and all sorts of "persecution" [2Th2:4], which has been true for all of its existence on the earth since its beginning [Eph1:20-23 when]; Paul, after all, acknowledged that the Thessalonians had been experiencing that for quite some duration of time already, when he wrote to them correcting their false notion that they were in and experiencing [the false idea that] "the Day of the Lord IS PRESENT". It in fact was not, and he is telling them WHY it is, in fact, NOT present... but that when "the Departure" takes place [the rapture from v.1], AND the "man of sin be revealed" [the INITIAL "birth PANG [SINGULAR]" of many more "birth PANGS [PLURAL]" to follow on from THAT ONE] then at that time "the Day of the Lord" WILL INDEED "be present" (to unfold upon the earth over the course of some time, involving ALL that "the man of sin" will DO "in his time" [the "DARK" portion of the entire long "Day of the Lord" span of time]).

Nov 18, 2018
So, I had also put "see also Matthew 26:29" (along with that ^ ); do you see that as also taking place "on the cross," because He said there (Mt26:29): [context vv.19,20] "29 And I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now until that the day when I drink it anew with [G3326 - meth' - accompanying] you in the kingdom of My Father."

Let me ask, do you also believe verse 30 (Lk22) refers to the time surrounding "the Cross" [parallel Matthew 19:28 (see also Matthew 25:31-34 for timing)], or that that is a separate [far-future; "12 thrones"] thing [now, some 12 verses later], that He was [also] speaking to "the 12" about??

I'm not suggesting that "the Church which is His body" is not slated to experience "tribulations" and all sorts of "persecution" [2Th2:4], which has been true for all of its existence on the earth since its beginning [Eph1:20-23 when]; Paul, after all, acknowledged that the Thessalonians had been experiencing that for quite some duration of time already, when he wrote to them correcting their false notion that they were in and experiencing [the false idea that] "the Day of the Lord IS PRESENT". It in fact was not, and he is telling them WHY it is, in fact, NOT present... but that when "the Departure" takes place [the rapture from v.1], AND the "man of sin be revealed" [the INITIAL "birth PANG [SINGULAR]" of many more "birth PANGS [PLURAL]" to follow on from THAT ONE] then at that time "the Day of the Lord" WILL INDEED "be present" (to unfold upon the earth over the course of some time, involving ALL that "the man of sin" will DO "in his time" [the "DARK" portion of the entire long "Day of the Lord" span of time]).
you made some good points about Matthew, thanks for sharing :)