The broken friends blog

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusMyOnly

Senior Member
Jun 30, 2014
880
15
0
This blog is NOT a rant, and I love my friends and care so much for my acquaintance as well. This ISN'T to give them a bad name or to call them annoying, a waste of time or even frustrating. I'm just new to being serious about the Christian faith and I'm no where near as smart as I should be in bible knoweledge to help my friends or anyone else. They just need prayer and I need advice before I start pulling my hair out. I feel useless, I trust Jesus 100% that is the ONLY thing (my trust in God) that keeps me sane. I can share Jesus with them of course and that has helped more than trying to wing it all on worldy advice.


I have a friend, he is in his mid 20's and is not okay. Not okay mentally or spiritually at all. He grew up in a rather evil environment home wise. He tried becoming the best Christian he could be and he even mentioned that he wanted to start his own ministry. However as life kept getting darker for him and more horrifying stuff began to happen he just fell away from God. He took a complete turn from God and is so angry at God. Its getting scary more and more over time, he refuses to even talk to God or touch his bible. Its so strange and terrifying to see someone so lost and so tormented. He sometimes gets the urge to go to church or talk about God and hope but it quickly changes. He is just becoming a lost case more by the days. He needs prayer to turn back to God fast or else the worst will happen. He has even admitted to having demons, its disturbing.


I have another friend, who is in his late 20s. He suffers constant abuse, mentally and physically by his parents which he can not seem to escape quite yet because of a lack of money and a place to stay, also being in a country where this is over looked and no one seems to care. He needs prayer for wisdom about God and the strength to carry on in his walk with God. He often freaks out about where to go career wise and he is also suffering with addiction and other scary things.


Also a friend of mine who is nearly 30 is schizophrenic (well has a specific type) and is dealing with a lot of mental thoughts and issues, they are struggling to understand that they can know for sure they are saved and salvation just isn't a secure thought with them. This person deals with a lot of demonic oppression.


I have a young 16 year old friend who is having troubles with school and needs to have the courage to come out of their shell in order to tell others about God, they worry too much about how others see them. My friend is worried about messing up when sharing the gospel. They have to go through prosperity gospel church because this is what their parents believe and this friend of mine attends a catholic school where most kids are not even serious about Christianity at all.


I pray also my brother gets more serious about the faith. My cousins lost their mom to cancer and they just haven't been okay.

Another friend of mine struggles with addiction, I have a bi acquaintance and an atheist acquaintance, a friend with past addictions that creep up and one friend who is having a problem with their marriage relationship. Another person I know is running around with tons of girls and needs help going to God instead.


I have a friend whos family has fallen apart because of her father. She is being blamed for disgusting things that she hasn't even done and is having to face the lies of her sister that her father seems to fall for. Her sister is out of control and this family needs God ASAP. She is really strong and forgives people so easily and puts up with a lot and still manages to smile. She never feels bad for herself and works hard.


I know a poor woman whos husband cheated on her and basically tore their family apart and the kids now have to face this. She is catholic and trusts God completely she just needs prayer to forgive this man and strength to carry on in the faith with God. Also for her ex who seems to be so lost and in spiritual trouble right now. He needs a change of heart to own up to what he did. He needs to forgive himself and change for the better.


I know someone who also recently had a divorce and is having a difficult time and feels useless and unwanted, I can hardly talk to them without them trying to tell me that I shouldn't have them around because they are a "bother". This person I'm sure is more than just depressed.


Please pray for them all o.O