The call

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lenardzw

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2015
425
22
18
Time and again I speak to your heart​

But the cares that burden you are many​

And I can’t seem to get a Word in​

Oh child, how I long for you to sit still and listen​

Can you not see that I AM the answer to those many questions?​

Will you not realise that I AM the Healer?​

But sadly, as I call out, “Child! Wait!”​

I see you turn away...once again​

I see you pick up your burden make your way back​

Back to your tiny, unfulfilled, troubled existence​

Back to your pain​

Back to your little World​

The one I came to rescue you from​
 
I love it! Isn't this all of us - too busy to stop and listen???
 
Yes. We can get so caught up in what we call our lives that we fail to see the Giver of Abundant Life