The Character training

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nubis
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nubis

Guest
One day I decided to leave my family, country and my Job, believing that God was with me. Visiting a distant country with a different culture and a language ( London) , when I spoke only a few words in English, I was starting to feel loneliness and my character was challenged if I was a real woman of God and I remembered my God and also his presence. From all this I have a character stronger and my faith grew because I met the God who loves me.

Nubis R.