The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Ok, I'm not sure if they're is a thread already like this or not. It it's a general purpose thread for people to get to chatty with one another about whatever, life, hopes,dreams, the world, each other, movies, basically just general conversation of whatever sort. As we were made to be social, just a general thread to be just that!
Have fun and enjoy the conversations!😀

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Anybody want to have a conversation about anything? 😎 I am open to the topic, but people with a good sense of humor are encouraged to shout out a topic (so are others, but senses of humor are a plus 🤪). Crazy and interesting day in age, so many different topics!
Can start with anybody have any good and or fun movies they have seen lately (post Goonie days, lol)?

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
There are a couple like this. One dating back to 2013.
Oh ok. Thank you. I have heard a few people saying they wanted to talk to each other, so I figuared this would be a place where people could just talk about whatever.🙂

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
This weekend has been a fun weekend. Yesterday I took off work and went to an organization that I am a member at.
I met up with friends I haven't seen in months or even a year. Got to play with some steam trains and and other antique equipment.

Today I was doing some repairs to my brother's truck and tomorrow I am helping at a historic iron furnace.
My son and I will be helping to melt, make sand moulds and pour aluminum to demonstrate how the old furnaces used to work and how metal castings were made.

Should be fun!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
This weekend has been a fun weekend. Yesterday I took off work and went to an organization that I am a member at.
I met up with friends I haven't seen in months or even a year. Got to play with some steam trains and and other antique equipment.

Today I was doing some repairs to my brother's truck and tomorrow I am helping at a historic iron furnace.
My son and I will be helping to melt, make sand moulds and pour aluminum to demonstrate how the old furnaces used to work and how metal castings were made.

Should be fun!
Hey, sounds like fun K.Beard! Also sounds like your getting more done this weekend then I am. A little lacking in getting going this weekend, lol

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Hey, sounds like fun K.Beard! Also sounds like your getting more done this weekend then I am. A little lacking in getting going this weekend, lol
Most weekends I end up catching up on the chores I didn't have time to do during the week.

Hope you enjoy your weekend anyway.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Most weekends I end up catching up on the chores I didn't have time to do during the week.

Hope you enjoy your weekend anyway.
Well I'm glad you get to do some fun things this weekend.
And thank you sir, I will truly try.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Just about to work on a new card game Im still tossing idea's around in my head.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Just about to work on a new card game Im still tossing idea's around in my head.
Nice. What kind of ideas are you tossing around (if you don't mind me asking and your just talking to the room in general)?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Nice. What kind of ideas are you tossing around (if you don't mind me asking and your just talking to the room in general)?
Oh no ask away. The concept is all set up but how its played is another matter. I worked for almost 5 years on my prior card game but just ended it the other day. Im trying to decide the format, goals, abilities and how cards function and play off one another. I got a rough design for the first card but that is all.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Oh no ask away. The concept is all set up but how its played is another matter. I worked for almost 5 years on my prior card game but just ended it the other day. Im trying to decide the format, goals, abilities and how cards function and play off one another. I got a rough design for the first card but that is all.
Oh ok. Well, that's about a rough draft as I could get at this point, congratulations on the five year one beging complete that must be pretty exciting to have it done. Was asking about the new one to try and help give you my feedback, doesn't sound like it's to that point yet, still in beginning stages. Ip to be listen when it gets further along if you wish to share then🙂. Everything else going well with you?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Oh ok. Well, that's about a rough draft as I could get at this point, congratulations on the five year one beging complete that must be pretty exciting to have it done. Was asking about the new one to try and help give you my feedback, doesn't sound like it's to that point yet, still in beginning stages. Ip to be listen when it gets further along if you wish to share then🙂. Everything else going well with you?
Its going well thanks :) I'll keep you updated and let you know.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
High level things then😉. Sounds like a relaxing time. Any Wii game in particular, or just the system?
Well I only can think of five Wii games worthwhile Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, Skyward Sword Paper Mario and House of the Dead Reloaded. Other than that it was mostly gimmicky shovelware. Its worth getting for those games though.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well I only can think of five Wii games worthwhile Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, Skyward Sword Paper Mario and House of the Dead Reloaded. Other than that it was mostly gimmicky shovelware. Its worth getting for those games though.
Well, I would add one...i liked the one that had the boxing on it. If you throw actual punches instead of moving the controller just enough move the guy, you can get quite the work out. When I used to play it, I was the undefeated, only lost one game and had a speedy regaining of my title belt! 🤣