The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Posting on here for two reasons:
1) I wanted to bring this Thread for all of those that want a place to chat and the new folks that maybe need a place to chat too.
2) To see if anybody wants to chat that might be watching the Thread 😃.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Posting on here for two reasons:
1) I wanted to bring this Thread for all of those that want a place to chat and the new folks that maybe need a place to chat too.
2) To see if anybody wants to chat that might be watching the Thread 😃.

Well, I am on and off here these days. Not really "here" but I do check my messages and my notifications.

And how are you BBG? How's life treating you these days? Are you ready for Christmas yet?

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well, I am on and off here these days. Not really "here" but I do check my messages and my notifications.

And how are you BBG? How's life treating you these days? Are you ready for Christmas yet?
Ya, I understand that. I am only on here bits and pieces, for the most part, and do the same thing with notifications.

I'm doing ok thanks. Like I think I mentioned to you before, just been working to get through the holidays, although am baking people some pineapple upside down cakes for Christmas this year, among other things . That has been fun and gotten some Christmas music going while doing it.

How about you? Things going ok? Can answer here or pm, depends on what you feel comfortable doing on the context.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Ya, I understand that. I am only on here bits and pieces, for the most part, and do the same thing with notifications.

I'm doing ok thanks. Like I think I mentioned to you before, just been working to get through the holidays, although am baking people some pineapple upside down cakes for Christmas this year, among other things . That has been fun and gotten some Christmas music going while doing it.

How about you? Things going ok? Can answer here or pm, depends on what you feel comfortable doing on the context.
I am doing much better today, thank you for asking. Been a stressful week and today I guess I finally realize that I can’t control everything lol, even pregnancy related things I can’t control that either.

Sometimes holidays are hard on me... and this year it’s different cause I’ll have my mom to see and this year it’s kinda special to me. But for the most part I’m pretty excited about next week. Just 2 more people to shop for and I’ll be done... and those said 2 people I’m having early Christmas with this weekend lol.

G

Godsgirl83

just coming by to say hi!
Been a busy past few weeks and it's gonna be a very busy next few weeks too, so if I don't see ya'll before then may you have a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year!
And during this fun festive busy time, may we not lose focus on THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON! The greatest Gift, Jesus. Who our Heavenly Father sent so that we as mankind could be redeemed back unto Him.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I am doing much better today, thank you for asking. Been a stressful week and today I guess I finally realize that I can’t control everything lol, even pregnancy related things I can’t control that either.

Sometimes holidays are hard on me... and this year it’s different cause I’ll have my mom to see and this year it’s kinda special to me. But for the most part I’m pretty excited about next week. Just 2 more people to shop for and I’ll be done... and those said 2 people I’m having early Christmas with this weekend lol.
Hey, that's a great thing when you (you being anybody) can allow urself to be shown that we do not have all the control we want in this life. There is only one that does, and we are not he🙂. It can be freeing, if we let it.

Well, sounds like you have quite the time coming up, that's awesome! I truly hope that you and your family will have the best and most magical and blessed Christmas thus far! Good to hear from you again. I'm not on here like I used to be as well, so I do understand that.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
just coming by to say hi!
Been a busy past few weeks and it's gonna be a very busy next few weeks too, so if I don't see ya'll before then may you have a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year!
And during this fun festive busy time, may we not lose focus on THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON! The greatest Gift, Jesus. Who our Heavenly Father sent so that we as mankind could be redeemed back unto Him.
Amen on the true focus, the Reason For The Season. Best present ever. No doubt about that. Truly amazing the Love of God and Our Lord Jesus Christ, and for the Holy Spirit.
May you and yours enjoy many hours of peace , love and laughter together this Christmas and May the New Year hold so very many Blessings for you all (and to the others reading this as well, same goes to you all as well).

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Had a nice nap today, I didn't sleep much last night but man... I had a GREAT nap, and those don't happen very often for me lol. So thankful that my mom got to spend the weekend with me at my house and have an early Christmas with us, such joy to see her light up with the thoughtful gifts we all chipped in to give her.. and what joy overcomes my soul just KNOWING how far she has come in her life and the fact that God intervened every time my mom "tried" to give up on her life. I am so thankful for so many reasons and I just wanted to share that... people CAN change, IF they wish it to happen and WORK hard at it... they. Can. Change.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
sorry I missed your call......
thanks for leaving a message......
looks like we're now playing "thread tag"......
TAG, your it!
(Oh come on, anybody that knows me should have seen this was headed to me posting a Star Wars tag sooner or later😄)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Had a nice nap today, I didn't sleep much last night but man... I had a GREAT nap, and those don't happen very often for me lol. So thankful that my mom got to spend the weekend with me at my house and have an early Christmas with us, such joy to see her light up with the thoughtful gifts we all chipped in to give her.. and what joy overcomes my soul just KNOWING how far she has come in her life and the fact that God intervened every time my mom "tried" to give up on her life. I am so thankful for so many reasons and I just wanted to share that... people CAN change, IF they wish it to happen and WORK hard at it... they. Can. Change.
Yes, this is true, people can change. It is in the heart this starts and ripples out to everything else we choose to do. I'm very glad you all got to spend that time with your Mom, truly. May God continue to bless that relationship and every other positive one in your life to be positive and healthy.

Probably could use a nap myself right now😄. I don't see one in the foreseeable future though, to much to do. Trying to Use The Force to get going though🤠.
May you, yours and Everybody else reading enjoy a Very safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year , not just the day of but the Entire year !