The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IFOLLOWHIM

Hey can one of you two upload....Rescue by Lauren Diagle for me here.
I love this song and I can't figure out the how to!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
BLESSINGS!
THANK YOU!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💕
Sounds like we all benefited from that request tonight, so your welcome, thank you GG for the request , Laureen for following God in making the song as beautiful as it is in his name and God for touching all of our souls with it...

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Any other request? This is D.J. BBG coming at you live from the C.C. threads, rockin you back to God all night long! ... or at least until I can't see straight because I'm to tired...😄

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
um your welcome....
but it was ifh who made the request
Rofl I do stand corrected. To much to be going back and forth with ya both today, lol. One of those days. Well, it was good for a good laugh on this end anyway. Much needed. Sorry Lil Sis and IFH. Can't blame it on Freaky Friday either as it's not Friday here...but if it is there, by joe that just might work!🤔😄

G

Godsgirl83

it is 12:45 am on Friday here in the Midwest, sooooooooo it works

G

Godsgirl83

I am only up this late tonight b/c I had things I wanted to get done..... but I'm fighting sleep now (not giving in yet) and have missed catching up with ya'll round here, sooooooo

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Yes seems as if I miss you often too!
I took a nap when I came home and have had coffee soooooo........

G

Godsgirl83

haha, I took a little shut eye (like 20 miuntes with eyes closed but not really sleeping) and had some soda (shhhh don't tell) so i'll be alright for a little bit longer....
did we lose BBG?

G

Godsgirl83

oh wait, I see him! He's playing around over there *points to the last person to post thread

G

Godsgirl83

you know what he's doing? He's waiting for us to let our guards down so he can sneak in and steal the win!!!!!!!