The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Yes you did, perfect! Now one a person has gone to a thread, it should just "flag" a person that someone added something to that thread. Sometimes the notifications don't always work though. If there is some person I really want them to know that I am talking about then or to them, I use this. It really is a neat trick. Well done!

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Yes you did, perfect! Now one a person has gone to a thread, it should just "flag" a person that someone added something to that thread. Sometimes the notifications don't always work though. If there is some person I really want them to know that I am talking about then or to them, I use this. It really is a neat trick. Well done!
Yup. I was able to wave my flag. That is what you meant right? :D

Mar 4, 2020
Yes you did, perfect! Now one a person has gone to a thread, it should just "flag" a person that someone added something to that thread. Sometimes the notifications don't always work though. If there is some person I really want them to know that I am talking about then or to them, I use this. It really is a neat trick. Well done![/QUOT
Yup. I was able to wave my flag. That is what you meant right? :D
Love it😆👍

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
And look who decided to come into the world a little early? lol meet baby Alexander Marcus (named after my dad) born on March 4th, 2020 at 2:38pm weight 6.9 and length 19inches.

He is absolutely perfect in every way! And big brother is slowly trying to get used to having a baby brother, but it’s a transition we are all learning and trying to survive from lol. Anyways, just wanted to share my precious baby boy with you all.
God Bless you all! 1391E185-91EF-48D8-97C7-C19C75FD8F1C.jpeg

Mar 4, 2020
Hey you made a decision to share a special moment with us after give birth. In the power and glory of Jesus Christ your surround by angel in the name of Jesus in the presents of all. Thanks Mom.😦

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
And look who decided to come into the world a little early? lol meet baby Alexander Marcus (named after my dad) born on March 4th, 2020 at 2:38pm weight 6.9 and length 19inches.

He is absolutely perfect in every way! And big brother is slowly trying to get used to having a baby brother, but it’s a transition we are all learning and trying to survive from lol. Anyways, just wanted to share my precious baby boy with you all.
God Bless you all! View attachment 212830
Congratz

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

God Bless you all! View attachment 212830
That is TRULY a precious picture of you both. I am Soooo very for you all that he is finally here and that (assumable) everything went well.
Thank you sooo very much for taking the time to share it with us all.
May God continue to Bless you and your whole family SIL.

Mar 4, 2020
Lol sorry Matinez, meant to quote LaughingHeart's message. She was joking with me about the "flag" and I was joking with her right back. Just hit the wrong person's quote😃.
You know I understand that I really don't know what the heaven am doing God bless me.😇

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
You know I understand that I really don't know what the heaven am doing God bless me.😇
Ya, everyone has there moments. I actually just learned something new on here today and I have been here for a while 😄

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
The weather was sooo warm today. I walked to the gas station with no coat...tomorrow it's back to garbage weather 😩

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
The weather was sooo warm today. I walked to the gas station with no coat...tomorrow it's back to garbage weather 😩
Hang in there, the good weather is a coming!
Apprechiate the good days and let them carry you through to the next set of good days...😃