The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
And look who decided to come into the world a little early? lol meet baby Alexander Marcus (named after my dad) born on March 4th, 2020 at 2:38pm weight 6.9 and length 19inches.

He is absolutely perfect in every way! And big brother is slowly trying to get used to having a baby brother, but it’s a transition we are all learning and trying to survive from lol. Anyways, just wanted to share my precious baby boy with you all.
God Bless you all! View attachment 212830
So beautiful. Congratulations. May God's face shine on both of you, and bless you richly.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Guess someone left the light on again<<<walks over to the light switch, turns it off and closes the door to the thread to keep the heat in for passers by to come in and warm up by the fire place...

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
This is for everyone who might feel a little broken. You are still so precious in God's sight. You are wonderfully made and you shine.

54228882_2122186117876639_6762891977143877632_n.jpg

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Just wanted to pop in for a minute and let everyone know I’m doing the mom thing with 2 kids. Never thought I would ever make it this far in life with 2 kids. 2 year old and a newborn and I’m not even 35 yet lol. Crazy how life just flies before your very eyes and next thing you know, you’re going down memory lane and thinking of all the stuff you went through to get where you are NOW.

God is good, all the time.. and all the time, God is good! 💗

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Just wanted to pop in for a minute and let everyone know I’m doing the mom thing with 2 kids. Never thought I would ever make it this far in life with 2 kids. 2 year old and a newborn and I’m not even 35 yet lol. Crazy how life just flies before your very eyes and next thing you know, you’re going down memory lane and thinking of all the stuff you went through to get where you are NOW.

God is good, all the time.. and all the time, God is good! 💗
Replying on the fly, but I whole heartedly agree! Does my heart good to see you, and fam, doing well.🤗

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Replying on the fly, but I whole heartedly agree! Does my heart good to see you, and fam, doing well.🤗
As good as we can be! lol it’s been a rough past 9 months but god has shown up every time we needed him, blessed us when we least expected it, and now we have a new water faucet for the kitchen, we have a new furnace in the attic... and now we have a newborn to take care of. All good things come in 3’s ☺🥰

Mar 4, 2020
As good as we can be! lol it’s been a rough past 9 months but god has shown up every time we needed him, blessed us when we least expected it, and now we have a new water faucet for the kitchen, we have a new furnace in the attic... and now we have a newborn to take care of. All good things come in 3’s ☺🥰
We can't make heaven on Earth but Jesus do show has face and we get blessing for everyone when he bless one. With the power.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
He is sooo good to us, it amazes me constantly. I'm so glad to hear the SIL, that is truly awesome!😃