The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Soooooo, it runs in the family then, not just with the youngins huh? Lol😁 . Hey S.I.L.!
Dude, where’s a momma of 2 youngins gonna go for entertainment?? Lol I’m here yo... till I go back to work, then that will be a whole other story.
<<<<<<<- trying to suck down the coffee to keep up with the littles for today.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Today's feel good and fun story, enjoy😃!
Watch "Girl's BFFs Are Two Pigs — Who Act Just Like Dogs | The Dodo Kid's Best Friend" on YouTube
Listen to what the young girl says at the end what she wants to do later on in her life (at the end of video clip). The fact that her parents were a part of the Blessing to help shape what she wants do to when she gets older just reminds me of how Blessed we are by God to be used by God to be part of a Blessing to others out there or close by that can change the world...

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I’m sorry... just a little cranky today. I’ll bow out and rest for a little while.

Have a wonderful day you all.
No no, don't have to go, unless your wanting to. Just clarifying. Sorry to hear about being cranky though, think we've all been there before.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
@Magenta
please know that you are in my prayers!!!!
I'm listening to this right now and you came to mind, actually, I think you were the one I first found this song through just before a storm hit my families life and it helped me get through ;)
Thank you so much, Godsgirl! I am glad you like that song, and that it uplifted you in a moment of need... I listened to it again and must say that it is one of my favorites among many. Modern praise and worship is definitely my music of choice :) I hope you and yours are doing well in these days of "distancing" and isolation. We certainly live in interesting times!

B1gLyons90

Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone, my names Robert and I’m new here. In sunny Florida which is nice but quarantine has got me bored haha. What are your fav things to do while on lockdown ?

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone, my names Robert and I’m new here. In sunny Florida which is nice but quarantine has got me bored haha. What are your fav things to do while on lockdown ?
Hey B.L. 90!
Well, I can't speak to that, as my job is (as of when I left) on going. But on my days off, I am still suppose to stay home unless shopping or going for a walk. Trying to use the time to better organize my house and look for a few things. Playing / chattin on here, called some friends, much of what I would have done anyway, just throwing in the "do you need anything?" Question so they don't have to go out. Trying to get some exercise in, but it's taken a bit of a back seat as of late, with everything else needing to be done. Thinking a schedule might be on order, lol.

Great to "see" you out there on the threads, kinda makes it more official that your here now. What are you doing with lockdown...I mean, "shelter in place"?😁