The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
"air five".........
the social distancing way to high five.
Ya...I wasn't going to put that there. My favorite new words I dislike together😁.
But I don't hold it against you or anyone else that uses them together. Rather like sugar+glider, or even knight+rider....🤔maybe pizza+pie😄

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
pre future past lol 😎

what you got goin on this fine blessed Friday night
Not to much. Watching a little tv and chatting on here, when I can find some on here.
Last night and tonight the threads I run on seems to be much like I walked onto the set of a ghost town...
How about urself?

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Not to much. Watching a little tv and chatting on here, when I can find some on here.
Last night and tonight the threads I run on seems to be much like I walked onto the set of a ghost town...
How about urself?
that's copastic!
have my sister, nephew and friend over making some sammies and going to play a board game that they supposedly brought lol...

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
that's copastic!
have my sister, nephew and friend over making some sammies and going to play a board game that they supposedly brought lol...
Hey, that sounds like fun😁!!!
Tell em all a random stranger to them says hi and hope they win!

Enjoy your time there Up, sounds like tons O fun!

Aug 16, 2020
@BlessedByGod

Good, I honestly should be sleeping, but I had gotten distracted with chatting online via Facebook, lol but I’ll go to Bed after a quick shower. Tomorrow is my trip to a toy and card expo, hoping to have fun ^_^

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
@BlessedByGod

Good, I honestly should be sleeping, but I had gotten distracted with chatting online via Facebook, lol but I’ll go to Bed after a quick shower. Tomorrow is my trip to a toy and card expo, hoping to have fun ^_^
Our nice😀!
Well I hope the chat went well and that you have an amazing time tomorrow!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Quick hello @BlessedByGod - it's been a while :)

I hope you've been doing well. And everyone else reading this!

View attachment 220936
@Belka !!!!
Hey!
God just had your name run through my head and heart just the other day, wow, God is good!
How have you been?

And thanks for the beautiful Bible verse, they are always appreciated.
Know that I have prayed for your needs and God hears all prayers.🤗

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
That's absolutely lovely of you, @BlessedByGod, thank you so much.

God is always so good to me. I can only thank Him for everything He has done - and keeps doing - in my life.

I pray you are blessed brother. Good to be back. :)

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
That's absolutely lovely of you, @BlessedByGod, thank you so much.

God is always so good to me. I can only thank Him for everything He has done - and keeps doing - in my life.

I pray you are blessed brother. Good to be back. :)
wow! great to see you Fellowshiping, been awhile.... very well said by you, could not have said it better myself -
many blessings friend of mine 👍