The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

it's friday night! err... saturday morning

G

Godsgirl83

and here we are, almost 24 hours later having this (somewhat) same conversation.......

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello All!
Just a post to bring this back up a little closer to the front of the threads so it doesn't slip away.
For any of the new Peeps here, this is a general thread were people can have random and general conversations about anything and everything postive.

Enjoy!😀

G

Godsgirl83

Hello All!
Just a post to bring this back up a little closer to the front of the threads so it doesn't slip away.
For any of the new Peeps here, this is a general thread were people can have random and general conversations about anything and everything postive.

Enjoy!😀
Haha, it's like you knew I was thinking of this place, trying to find my way back to it.....

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Haha, it's like you knew I was thinking of this place, trying to find my way back to it.....
Just use the Ruby Slippers I gave ya!😉
"There's no place like The Chat Thread, there's no place like The Chat Thread, there's no place like The Chat Thread....
😂

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hello All!

Enjoy!😀
Well I have question then..and i can't honestly find an answer for...😉
When you discover a dragon fly in your home on the wall ect..and it suddenly takes off.
Why oh why oh why do they seem to fly towards you...making you kinda freek out🤪🤪🤪

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well I have question then..and i can't honestly find an answer for...😉
When you discover a dragon fly in your home on the wall ect..and it suddenly takes off.
Why oh why oh why do they seem to fly towards you...making you kinda freek out🤪🤪🤪
Ahem<<<<Clears his throat.
🤔 They suddenly discovered you too and are not meaning to scare you. But rather to rush over to say "Heyyyy! There's a person!" and are coming in to give you a big Bug Hug😁!
Your welcome, see, can't find everything on the internet....🤔 Although you can now find this on it😄.
Next Question

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Juat stopping into say Hi to you all and keep this fine thread a little closer to the top for anybody and everybody wanting to just have general chat with one another.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello everybody!😀
Just wanted to take a moment to reflect briefly, as I don't have much time to post this.
Just wanted to say that in the news, there is much fear mongering about things. I, on the other hand would submit we all have much to be thankful for, not the least of these is our Salavation through Our Lord and Ssvior and King Jesus Christ!
We have breathe in our lungs, and I pray all reading this have a roof over there heads and food in there stomach's and pantries. We all probably know at least one good friend, have had or have a good mentor and have someone we can give and mentor to. This year has seen much (just waiting for the space aliens to land, about all were missing 😮), but with that I have seen God drawing families and communities together. He has shown me how he is reaching out to the mass amount if us and reminding us all of the things most important to us: Himself and Jesus, through which is Our Salavation. Families and friends and even helping strangers. To be prepared, not just for things down here (that too) , but also to get things in order to be humbly servant to God that we may truly truly serve him and shine the light on and leavinh the Glory with Our Loving Father who Art in Heaven who will bring all of us, his children, home.
It is with this that a humbly take this moment to say to you all, have a very Happy Thanksgiving to you, your and your friends 🤗!
🦃🙏

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
We interrupt this program to bring you an update from Canada....