THE chats not working againnn i am confusedddddd

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AugustGirl

Not working with me either. I thought maybe because I'm a new user, so I came here to post a question when I found your post!

Feb 7, 2015
Try reading and writing.......... It's worth a lot more than just chattering back and forth.

A

AugustGirl

Well, this thread wasn't supposed to be about different opinions in chatting or rating it against blog posts. It was about fixing a technical issue. But anyway, chatting is different to reading and replying to posts. It's more personal. And sometimes I find it easier to express myself in chatting than in replying to posts.

Feb 7, 2015
Well, this thread wasn't supposed to be about different opinions in chatting or rating it against blog posts. It was about fixing a technical issue. But anyway, chatting is different to reading and replying to posts. It's more personal. And sometimes I find it easier to express myself in chatting than in replying to posts.
I guess if it works for you.......

Murfy

Jan 13, 2017
Chat not working for me either and I cannot work out why. The chat frame does come up and the bible quote section is the same as ever, just no chat. Is this an adobe flash thing or what? Any advice would be appreciated

M

Miri

I have a MacBook, I often get a message that flash player needs updating.
Sometimes I update and I can get in chat, other times I can't update it.

I cant get in chat at all with my ipad as there isn't a version of
flash player for iPad.

Apr 14, 2017
the chatrroms arent working because ive been trying to get in them for 3 days now and all i get is what to study on the right and the rest of the screen is blank and nobody will tell me if the rooms are down or whats going on and somebody needs to be telling me something because im really aggravated about it big time.

M

Miri

the chatrroms arent working because ive been trying to get in them for 3 days now and all i get is what to study on the right and the rest of the screen is blank and nobody will tell me if the rooms are down or whats going on and somebody needs to be telling me something because im really aggravated about it big time.

Why not try interacting with real people for a while, go shopping,
go to church, take a picnic to a park etc.

U

Ugly

As multiple posts state already in this section...
Chat is Flash based. If you're on a computer of any kind ensure your Flash is up to date.
If you are on an Android phone go to the play store and download the app.
If you're on an iPhone you're out of luck. You can check for browsers with Flash built in but those will still have restrictions.

Dude2017, I told you the chat rooms were up. And you keep barking about how irritated you are but you didn't post anything about it for three days. So who are all these people not answering you? I answered and you're still saying no one is telling you if they're up.
You have picked the wrong approach to resolve this situation. That is not anyones fault but your own. You have no reason to be frustrated at anyone else. I told you they were up and you're still saying no one will tell you if they're up. Though I did see your profile state you were in the chats earlier. And you're still complaining.

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
Dude2017, I told you the chat rooms were up. And you keep barking about how irritated you
*thinks to myself*...Wow if only there were a designated person to be Johnny on the spot each time to inform someone they just weren't doing something correctly on christianchat.com and could inform said people of it in a sort of mean tone. . .

Oh wait there is such a designated person...

peacenik

May 11, 2016
I had a different problem in that I could not post a couple of nights ago because it was shown that my IP address was supposedly banned. Next day the problem (ever what it was) was fixed, thank goodness.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Find another flash player. Adobe flash has recently been discontinued..

CullmanMale

Nov 17, 2017
For some reason it's telling me Adobe flash is not supported on my android. Guess I'm out of luck on the chat. I know I've chatted from this phone before with flash. Oh well, thanks anyway guys.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
It's terrible if the live chat isn't working.

That means the chat people will all start coming into the forum.

I'm really not ready for this.

It's like when company shows up and you're in your underwear.

U

Ugly

For some reason it's telling me Adobe flash is not supported on my android. Guess I'm out of luck on the chat. I know I've chatted from this phone before with flash. Oh well, thanks anyway guys.
Well, no phones support Flash. Haven't in years. You need a browser with flash capabilities. Or, since you're on android, get the chat app.