"The Chosen" and the "Pride" flag

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
No wonder the Bible spiritually calls Jerusalem Sodom and Egypt (Rev 11:8).
Also the Bible says through the Lord:
For thus says the Lord of hosts, “After glory He has sent Me against the nations which plunder you—for he who touches you, touches the apple of His eye.

May 10, 2023
Do any of the many articles on this actually say why this person chooses to have a rainbow flag on their camera
equipment? Many seem to assume the worst case scenario and then rant and rage about that as if it were a
fact.
That’s why I wrote IMO.

May 10, 2023
I'm going to tell you, I don't welcome gays into my life. I try to avoid them as much as I can. Praying for them is my only option.
You’re going to tell me huh? Your favorite verse tells me all I need to know about you.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
People don't understand why folks are upset over the gay is mainstream thing, but we don't want the Good Lord to destroy us and our country. If we continue down this path, the Lord may raise some other nation to help Israel and he may destroy us altogether and replace us. I'm afraid of what might happen to me and my family if I was to be on the side of people who are doing things that God has already destroyed other nations for.

Jun 20, 2022
People don't understand why folks are upset over the gay is mainstream thing, but we don't want the Good Lord to destroy us and our country. If we continue down this path, the Lord may raise some other nation to help Israel and he may destroy us altogether and replace us. I'm afraid of what might happen to me and my family if I was to be on the side of people who are doing things that God has already destroyed other nations for.
I am absolutely opposed to anything that is classified Gay and related from acceptance, idealism, what I should have to do towards, etc. But I battle it differently. Like my Brother, who was sexually abused at a very young age, most of those he associates with also come from horrific Youth Experiences. And in this example of being intruded upon and forced to submit, I was able to Convince Them to accept they were not born like this, but became this because of Horrible Evil People. I've even Proposed the Notion, since They were Not Born this way, They do not have to be Living this lifestyle. And that in reality, they are Heterosexual and could be with Women.

For some, this worked, but they classify it now as Bi-Sexual, even though I reaffirm, No, Heterosexual.

And for others, they are just really Sissified Men, much like Ted Haggard. That still were not born Gay, but most likely, too much estrogen by moronic Parents.

These are Human Beings that God Created.
And I like to put it this way.
I know Jesus because I was fortunate to be born into a Family who Followed God.
These People did not have that.
So, it is OUR Position to figure them out and to Correct Them!

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Yeah, people get damaged. And its sad.

I had a cousin that would not accept the way her daughter was heading. Her daughter had decided she was gay so my cousin told her she was not having any girls over that it was wrong and she stayed after her about it and kept showing her in the Bible that it was wrong. Her daughter finally gave up on trying to be gay and got married instead. She now has 3 kids and a husband.

I wish this was the answer for everyone but I dont know what to tell people. I know the world is pushing for this mess so its up to parents to teach their kids its wrong. Its up to adults to not accept it.

Zandar

May 16, 2023

they need to start playing this in schools again. maybe colorize it

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Yes, one of my coworkers who's from Israel invited his mom here in USA for a few weeks and he comes often to my house. He is an atheist by the way. This time he brought his mom with him since she wanted to see and be driven around as a tourist. When i saw her, she had dyed her hair purple or whatever and i was surprised.

I don't know what people are doing with these fads but the next generation will probably encounter something more crazy i think where they will miss the days of guys putting on dresses.
I think things will have to get a lot more crazy before they get to some normalcy, but this is a rebellious trend with each generation since WW2 and it's gotten more extreme now due to the Internet.

Again, none of this should phase believers because we have Peace in God.
I thought you were all okay with the agenda?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

they need to start playing this in schools again. maybe colorize it
It would never be allowed past the woke gatekeepers. Homosexuality used to be classified
as a mental illness, but it was removed from the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
Mental Disorders) in 1973. When this decision was disapproved of by psychoanalysts, it was
put to a vote where 58% of the American Psychologist Association approved of its removal.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I thought you were all okay with the agenda?
No, no, no. I'm not okay with the agenda. This is the problem when people talk over each other when fueled with emotion instead of Peace from God.
The problem is that in text you also can't see my body language which is like 50% of communication so in text you can't gauge emotion .... unless ... unless... you read and understand things clearly without emotion or bias.

What i'm not okay with are two things:

1. Christians confusing a movie with God and making this a salvation issue. This is hilarious by the way.
2. And the fact that some people don't like the way people are coming TO God. Via a movie, via a song, via a dream, via a journey into the woods. This is also fascinating and amazing to see.

I talked about all these details with you but you didn't process them or accept them.

I'm not okay with trans agenda, political agendas. any other earthly political agendas or political parties. I stay clear of these agendas including the trans agenda and i also keep my kids in areas which are safe from the trans agenda but there are minimal political agendas.

So this is where we're at and may God have mercy on us all.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I saw an 8 year old dressed like a "drag queen" in Lowes the other day. He looked uncomfortable and miserable... So sad.
Yes. It is extremely sad and also extremely criminal to target little children for sexual deviation and transgenderism. This is purely demonic, and a part of the globalist agenda to depopulate the world. People talk about crimes against humanity (and that was evident in the COVID conspiracy without any criminal prosecutions). But no one is seriously addressing pedophilia, child trafficking, and sexual crimes against children, since all the elites worldwide are themselves the criminals. The aggressive LBGTQ agenda is now aimed primarily at children. Here's how it is:

WATCH: Kids Subjected to Bizarre Nude Performance at ‘All Ages’ University Drag Event

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
1. Christians confusing a movie with God and making this a salvation issue. This is hilarious by the way.

Salvation issue for whom?

Coming to God is rather vague, what do you mean by coming to God?

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Salvation issue for whom?

Coming to God is rather vague, what do you mean by coming to God?
Let’s leave salvation aside for a bit.
You seriously didn‘t understand all the talk we had the other time about this?
Because I specifically said that some Christians Hate when others are drawn to God via a movie and then we talked about the process of how on comes to know or believe in God from an unbelievers perspective. I gave you many examples but you kept circling back to The Bible and when i said ”what about before the Bible was written How did people learn about God or Jesus” [through sound) you again missed the point and you made it a salvation issue again.

So I dunno, I guess we can’t understand each other here.
Not sure how much value we can gain from this convo but it’s been interesting and enjoyable.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Let’s leave salvation aside for a bit.
You seriously didn‘t understand all the talk we had the other time about this?
Because I specifically said that some Christians Hate when others are drawn to God via a movie and then we talked about the process of how on comes to know or believe in God from an unbelievers perspective. I gave you many examples but you kept circling back to The Bible and when i said ”what about before the Bible was written How did people learn about God or Jesus” [through sound) you again missed the point and you made it a salvation issue again.

So I dunno, I guess we can’t understand each other here.
Not sure how much value we can gain from this convo but it’s been interesting and enjoyable.
My challenge is "coming to God" is vague, surely you can add some detail.

Is it the God of the Bible, or just a Supreme Being?
Is it an affirmation of the existence of a God?
Which God?

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
My challenge is "coming to God" is vague, surely you can add some detail.

Is it the God of the Bible, or just a Supreme Being?
Is it an affirmation of the existence of a God?
Which God?
Sigh. I don’t know if you have private messaging cos I don‘t in this forum, but there will be a lot of questions back-and-forth here for a while before you get to the point to realize that the first steps of a human being in this existence in believing in God are not done through reading the text of the Bible [like you prefer it] but a million other ways because we Exist in God’s creation And during existence one person realizes through an event in this existence (movie, song, dream etc) that God is real. THAN the Bible comes after in the journey. We talked about this the last time and I gave you many examples. But it seems that you want to put barriers on the approach and also avoid the point that before the Bible people used sound and word of mouth before TEXT.
So I don‘t know if you have PM but PM me if you do.
🙏

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes. It is extremely sad and also extremely criminal to target little children for sexual deviation and transgenderism. This is purely demonic, and a part of the globalist agenda to depopulate the world. People talk about crimes against humanity (and that was evident in the COVID conspiracy without any criminal prosecutions). But no one is seriously addressing pedophilia, child trafficking, and sexual crimes against children, since all the elites worldwide are themselves the criminals. The aggressive LBGTQ agenda is now aimed primarily at children. Here's how it is:

WATCH: Kids Subjected to Bizarre Nude Performance at ‘All Ages’ University Drag Event
No one would include you. Was that supposed to be a link? There was nothing linked, so I looked it up.
Every single comment I saw on this yt video was against what was happening there. Even a gay man said:

As a gay man who was definitely involved in the struggle for "equal rights" THIS kinda of crap is deeply
disturbing. Checking my notes......nope we were NEVER told that the goal was to perform naked in front
of children. The goal was to be left alone. Needless to say I, for the first time ever, am ashamed
I was ever apart of this so called "community".