Today a young man told me, being a Christian is not easy !, and remembered the day I accepted Jesus as my personal savior, I remember a group of North American evangelism with singing and theater ... my father a man who liked to drink from his youth alcoholic beverages, my mother a young love but full of problems because my father was a womanizer, every day were fights, jug, flying, broken chair, Chuck table, my mother crying, my father asleep on the couch very drunk, Jesus Christ came at the right time in my life, but nobody told me that my problems would end there.
when I was told, from now your life will never be the same! uff ..! IF HE WAS RIGHT!, I had to face what was coming, because we can not ignore that behind our actions are the consequences of not much we are willing to resolve and thought of overnight and everybody will be happy with you and everyone you forgive without your having said, FORGIVENESS ..!
My parents realized that my personal decision to do a lot were angry with me, I began studying my high school years in a Christian school and there was the same ministry that had been the means God had used to accept as personal Savior and he said: Who is interested in joining the Christian Ministry? At first I was quite embarrassed by my friends raise their hand and say I estpy INTERESTED! but nose happened, at that point I raised my hand and is BEST OF BEST FRIENDS yal me sat me up and raised hand, so comop also began rehearsals began teasing and jokes to me.
I started to work with the Ministry and then went to take a radical decision would be outside the ministry all that were not baptized in agua.OH my God that and say that I caused pain and cried and cried, and that was all that is hiban baptized and took 3 months doctrine classes and serious baptism of students next day, not acpetaban me because I did not have the doctrine knew nothing, and cry more and cry but felt pain in my heart, and I said Lord I have to baptize want to serve prepare me you, it hurts me in my heart no longer in the ministry do not let it out, it turned out that the next day the baptism were not made and sent me to call the spiritual coordination of school and told Eli delayed the baptism will be held next week, Want even baptized? Wuao ... !!!
I said YES ... !!!! and he said then study all this and Monday will make you an exam and so was Baptized me but my parents found out 6 months after my decision, while all this was happening at home the problems remained, but not felt, I analyze that God prepared all to strengthen me in the midst of trials that had not yet finished and victory for me in the least have imagined.
Many say, because it happened around that problem, perhaps not have God in your heart? not pray? He has not truly repented?When your looking for the presence of God the very Spirit of God gives you discernment to feel and know as reality.
While at first no one says that problems are just but there is something that if it is quite true what I said, my life will never be the same again.and you know what? NO I regret having accepted JESUS CHRIST.
IF YOU CAN HELP OTHERS hasło, everything you sow that also reap, sow love, sowing time, sowing social assistance (saw your neighbor to the roof of his house almost falling? Help him.! Or the vecion need help with his son (a) Help him sick pray for them, support him ..!)recalls that right through our testimony also reflect God's image you see right through jesus christ.The Christian life is not easy, of course not, but you know, if before we were doing things that were not worth senseless and without any reward, God us promised eternal life and that if I seek him he will hear my requests, and that wherever I go never be alone, and that He is my provider and that in times of trouble He will be my dildo.
It's something the world can not guarantee.
God strengthens you and increases faith and hope keeps everything in their hands always foreshore along nicely.
when I was told, from now your life will never be the same! uff ..! IF HE WAS RIGHT!, I had to face what was coming, because we can not ignore that behind our actions are the consequences of not much we are willing to resolve and thought of overnight and everybody will be happy with you and everyone you forgive without your having said, FORGIVENESS ..!
My parents realized that my personal decision to do a lot were angry with me, I began studying my high school years in a Christian school and there was the same ministry that had been the means God had used to accept as personal Savior and he said: Who is interested in joining the Christian Ministry? At first I was quite embarrassed by my friends raise their hand and say I estpy INTERESTED! but nose happened, at that point I raised my hand and is BEST OF BEST FRIENDS yal me sat me up and raised hand, so comop also began rehearsals began teasing and jokes to me.
I started to work with the Ministry and then went to take a radical decision would be outside the ministry all that were not baptized in agua.OH my God that and say that I caused pain and cried and cried, and that was all that is hiban baptized and took 3 months doctrine classes and serious baptism of students next day, not acpetaban me because I did not have the doctrine knew nothing, and cry more and cry but felt pain in my heart, and I said Lord I have to baptize want to serve prepare me you, it hurts me in my heart no longer in the ministry do not let it out, it turned out that the next day the baptism were not made and sent me to call the spiritual coordination of school and told Eli delayed the baptism will be held next week, Want even baptized? Wuao ... !!!
I said YES ... !!!! and he said then study all this and Monday will make you an exam and so was Baptized me but my parents found out 6 months after my decision, while all this was happening at home the problems remained, but not felt, I analyze that God prepared all to strengthen me in the midst of trials that had not yet finished and victory for me in the least have imagined.
Many say, because it happened around that problem, perhaps not have God in your heart? not pray? He has not truly repented?When your looking for the presence of God the very Spirit of God gives you discernment to feel and know as reality.
While at first no one says that problems are just but there is something that if it is quite true what I said, my life will never be the same again.and you know what? NO I regret having accepted JESUS CHRIST.
IF YOU CAN HELP OTHERS hasło, everything you sow that also reap, sow love, sowing time, sowing social assistance (saw your neighbor to the roof of his house almost falling? Help him.! Or the vecion need help with his son (a) Help him sick pray for them, support him ..!)recalls that right through our testimony also reflect God's image you see right through jesus christ.The Christian life is not easy, of course not, but you know, if before we were doing things that were not worth senseless and without any reward, God us promised eternal life and that if I seek him he will hear my requests, and that wherever I go never be alone, and that He is my provider and that in times of trouble He will be my dildo.
It's something the world can not guarantee.
God strengthens you and increases faith and hope keeps everything in their hands always foreshore along nicely.