The Christian Music of Alice Cooper

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
True,

Saved or not ...in terms of a message to believers he shows he has nothing to offer, his music is as superficial as it always was
You mean that he has nothing to offer YOU...

Lifetime sales of over 50 million records show that many are willing to pay for what he offers--though I admit that he is grossly underrated as a Christian artist.

U

UnderGrace

You mean that he has nothing to offer YOU...

Lifetime sales of over 50 million records show that many are willing to pay for what he offers--though I admit that he is grossly underrated as a Christian artist.
So record sales determine talent, yup I can see that all around the music industry for sure..... more like the "star maker machinery"

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Awww don’t mind me I’m just.
KISS = knights in service to Satan
People going to hell always hang out with other people going to hell BTW. It just comes naturally....

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
So record sales determine talent, yup I can see that all around the music industry for sure..... more like the "star maker machinery"
You said nothing about talent; you said he has nothing to offer. He has albums to offer, and people are buying them. They apparently don't appeal to you, and that's ok; nothing appeals to everyone--but saying he has nothing to offer is simply not true.

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
KISS = knights in service to Satan
LOL!

Why settle for knights? Why not be KINGS In Service to Satan?

People going to hell always hang out with other people going to hell BTW. It just comes naturally....
Jesus mostly hung out with people who weren't considered righteous...

It's the sick who need the physicians.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
This is infinitely more glorious. And enjoyable. And melodious. I set it up to the last portion of Gloria's extended "amen", then follows the magnificent Credo...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
LOL!

The repentant terminated their former detestable habits and demon worship.....

U

UnderGrace

LOL!

Yeah, that line has been around for along time used and abused.

K

KnowMe

This is infinitely more glorious. And enjoyable. And melodious. I set it up to the last portion of Gloria's extended "amen", then follows the magnificent Credo...

I hear ya, I like classical too.

K

KnowMe

Dude, you're really having a hard time staying on topic here. I'm going to have to ask you to try to refocus.
haha, ok back to topic, Alice cooper is a stoner who did to much acid.

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
haha, ok back to topic, Alice cooper is a stoner who did to much acid.
"I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the Earth." --God (Genesis 1:29, KJV)

K

KnowMe

"I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the Earth." --God (Genesis 1:29, KJV)
well let’s stay on topic, Alice has just a handful of songs I think are ok, I was never much of a fan, I think he went all crazy in the beginning cause he is not much of a singer and doesn’t play an instrument, vocal cords is all he has and nothing much there, so he went with the wild child side per say to grab attention.

R

Rasputin_OZ

Only God knows who is REALLY saved. All we have to go on are people's testimonies of their own relationships with God, but it doesn't really matter if we believe them or not.

All I know is that this is one of the best rebukes of the devil I have ever heard (I think I have it set to start at the right time; go to 3:08 if not):

I tell you right now I don't want your reptile embrace...
I don't wanna follow you down to your place...
I don't wanna be a child of disgrace...
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh....

You can take your whiskey-soaked, foamin'-at-the-mouth, toilet-talkin', pea-soup-spewin', sweatin'-blood demon breath outta my face!!!
Sadly the DEvil is well hidden in Angels clothing mostly so not so hard to see.... He Speaks the SCriptures, influences more pastors than JEsus in this world...

R

Rasputin_OZ

But we are commaded to remain Sober this includes not beign stoned. So if you can control your weed fine, but if weed is controlling you not so fine

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I hear ya, I like classical too.
I despise the sound of an electric guitar screaming bloody murder. Makes my flesh crawl.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Altogether lovely.

K

KnowMe

I despise the sound of an electric guitar screaming bloody murder. Makes my flesh crawl.
You may not like it, I enjoy many different types of styles of music, God surely uses many styles to reach people, electric guitar isn’t an issue.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
He's a Christian artist?
Being the son of a pastor he had always believed himself a Christian, but realized, watching a Billy Graham Crusade on tv just how far he had fallen and rededicated his life. This was in the mid-90s.