The Christian's Declaration Of Independence!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
The Christian's Declaration Of Independence........

I am free from failure for
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. Philippians 4:13

I am free from want for "my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:19

I am free from fear for "God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

I am free from doubt for "God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith." Romans 12:3

I am free from weakness for "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalms 27:1

I am free from the power of Satan "because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4

I am free from defeat for "Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ." 2 Corinthians 2:14

I am free from ignorance, "for Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God." 1 Corinthians 1:30

I am free from sin for "The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe." John 1:7

I am free from worry for "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."1 Peter 5:7

I am free from bondage for "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."2 Corinthians 3:17

I am free from condemnation "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1
​