The Coming Mark of the Beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeyondET

Hmm interesting is this a theory or conspiracy or does scripture really mentions chip implants.

L

LanceA

Lol here we go again.

Aug 16, 2016
I believe they already have everything prepared and are just waiting for the event to make the global economy tank, which will be controlled . Once that happens they can enforce it as the only means of currency. At this point they are conditioning the masses to accept it.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hmm interesting is this a theory or conspiracy or does scripture really mentions chip implants.
Greetings BeyondET,

It is definitely no theory or conspiracy, but the on-going fulfillment of prophecy. I have been watching the evolution of the system that the mark of the beast would evolve into ever since the first ATM's came out, followed by the UPC and POS systems. John referred to it as a mark and that because he didn't have anything from his time frame to compare this implant to. The word Charagma is as close as he could get to describing it. This technology will continue to evolve in fulfillment of the scripture below:

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name."

"And a third angel followed them, calling in loud a voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever. Day and night there will be no rest for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.”

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2017
It will be a microchip implant,and the mark of the beast has to do with technology.

The beast has power over all nations,kindreds,and tongues,all Gentile governments,and Israel is protected for the 7 years period,when the Gentile governments come together,and rebel against God,and Israel comes to the truth.

The beast's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind,but people are on their own to try to achieve peace on earth,and technology,and their devices,can provide a more stable,and secure world.

The microchip will be placed in a person's hand or forehead,for they are positions of control,like the LORD is at our right hand,and His name shall be in our foreheads,if they do not have a right hand,they at least have a forehead,although they will probably let them choose,I do not know.

The microchip will cut down on crime drastically,for they will know people's location on earth,like GPS,and if a crime happens in an area they will know who was there,and how close to the crime scene,and crime will reduce big time,for they will not want to do a crime,for they will be found out,and if they try to get rid of it,or hide out,they cannot buy or sell anything,for it is the one world economic system.

[SUP]16 [/SUP]And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

666 definition.It is 3 words to represent 600,60,and 6.

chi-xi-stigma

khee xee stig'-ma; the 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral:—six hundred threescore and six.

stígma, stig'-mah; from a primary στίζω stízō (to "stick", i.e. prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), i.e. (figuratively) scar of service:—mark.

The microchip would be put under the skin with a hypodermic needle,and will be given to those who support the beast agenda that there is no personal God,and will be used for identification,one world economic system,and to cut down on crime.

Crime will be reduced drastically,and people will fear to do a crime for they will be found out,for they will know who they are if the commit a crime,and need the chip to basically survive.

But they think it is a good idea,but it is not,for when they take the mark of the beast,they then have the nature of a devil,and will go forth against all people who did not take the mark,which is all people that claim Jesus as Lord and Savior,and there is no in between.

The beast basically will give them no rest for the 7 years period,as the world clashes with Islam during the first half,and then clashes with Christianity in the second half,God gets His people off the earth,those that remain,and then they clash with Israel,and that is when God comes back with His saints,and puts them down.

For the beast wants to take down each one of them,one at a time,the last step is Israel to rid the world of all that is called God,or is worshipped,and all who are with Jesus,and that is when they will be stopped.

B

BeyondET

I do understand that in biblical times there wasn't anything to compare a chip implant to the mark of the beast.

But how did the chip implant become a sign today as the Mark of the beast, does scripture state technology is Evil? Should I not be using a computer for conversations on CC...

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
(adjusting my tinfoil hat)....

let's look at this logically... does it really matter if you get a chip implanted in your body? Unless that chip has some kind of miraculous powers that can change the way you think, or make you renounce your faith, then what is all the heartburn about?

What's the worst that can happen? They can track your location? They can keep you from buying food? They can put you in prison? So you become a martyr for Christ... is there a better way to die?

Come on folks.... this inordinate fear of a micro chip is just silly. All they can kill is your body... they cannot make you lose your faith and salvation.

If this is a "renounce your faith so you can have the chip" kind of thing....... just say "no"....

Last edited:

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
I personally do not think the "Mark of the Beast" is anything other than the devotion to the Man+Satan who has the name of 666 which will mean by some means of taking his Mark to your Body.

Years ago, when the computer first came out with barcodes, it printed them with the number 666 in order to separate the sections of the Bar code. 666 was used because it was an innocuous number to the Barcode or the computer program.

A credit card number on an RFID chip in your hand will more than likely be used by a government to control its population within its borders. A cashless society is meant to remove any defiance to a government by the people. We are headed toward that rapidly indeed.

What I envision is a more sinister plot and indeed would take the place of the RFID Chip. However, it would do far more to the Human body. A brain implant, a implant meant to control the person themselves or the people would take on manufactured body parts and become TRUE cyborgs or it could be as simple as a Tattoo like the Gangs (identification tatto) have in our cities.

Either way I do not intend to be here to find out. Either the Rapture (caught-up) takes me to heaven alive or I die and my soul reaches heaven prior to the Rapture.

Rem one thing, The 'Mark of the Beast' is not initiated until the 2nd half of Daniel's 70th week. During this time, the Antichrist becomes MERGED with Satan and it is HIS mark you will be receiving (666). By this time, all of the Saints from the period of time after the Rapture whether they be the 'Martyred Saints' (prior to the Tribulations) or the 'Tribulation Saints' (gathered by the 144,000 and the 2 witnesses) will be in Heaven.

The only ones left on earth will be the "Earth Dewellers". They will be the ones who have to make this decision. The ones who do Accept the 'Mark of the Beast' will forever BURN in a fiery torment.

Those who do not accept the 'MARK' but have the fortune to live though this part of the Tribulations, will be the ones who will populated the earth during the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ here on earth (old earth).

Those who die during this time, will be raised like all the other dead that are still awaiting and was not raise by the Rapture. Hence they are the ones who will stand before the Father Himself for FINAL judgement.

I have not printed any Scripture(s) supporting these above events. Most of those in this forum know what/where they are. I suggest that if you feel you need these scriptures, you read Revelation from chapter 1 to Chapter 22 in what is the most important part of this exercise (read them in succession).

AND Remember that in ACTS 17:11 the Bereans listened but searched the scripture to see if the teachings they had received were TRUE.

B

BeyondET

The invention of the social security number is a way to track people. Which I'm not a fan of because I have to give it out to companies to identify myself with. And from reading why SSN was created it appears they where not for everyday identification.

B

BeyondET

Smart phones with its built in GPS can be a tracking device and no doubt is used to track people.

Aug 16, 2016
(adjusting my tinfoil hat).... let's look at this logically... does it really matter if you get a chip implanted in your body? Unless that chip has some kind of miraculous powers that can change the way you think, or make you renounce your faith, then what is all the heartburn about? What's the worst that can happen? They can track your location? They can keep you from buying food? They can put you in prison? So you become a martyr for Christ... is there a better way to die? Come on folks.... this inordinate fear of a micro chip is just silly. All they can kill is your body... they cannot make you lose your faith and salvation. If this is a "renounce your faith so you can have the chip" kind of thing....... just say "no"....
If the chip is in fact the mark of the beast yes it matters. Once a person takes it they are automatically condemned forever.

B

BeyondET

If the chip is in fact the mark of the beast yes it matters. Once a person takes it they are automatically condemned forever.
Before the chip it was the SSN so anybody who has one is condemned as well.

Apr 4, 2017
It will be a microchip implant,and the mark of the beast has to do with technology.

The beast has power over all nations,kindreds,and tongues,all Gentile governments,and Israel is protected for the 7 years period,when the Gentile governments come together,and rebel against God,and Israel comes to the truth.

The beast's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind,but people are on their own to try to achieve peace on earth,and technology,and their devices,can provide a more stable,and secure world.

The microchip will be placed in a person's hand or forehead,for they are positions of control,like the LORD is at our right hand,and His name shall be in our foreheads,if they do not have a right hand,they at least have a forehead,although they will probably let them choose,I do not know.

The microchip will cut down on crime drastically,for they will know people's location on earth,like GPS,and if a crime happens in an area they will know who was there,and how close to the crime scene,and crime will reduce big time,for they will not want to do a crime,for they will be found out,and if they try to get rid of it,or hide out,they cannot buy or sell anything,for it is the one world economic system.

[SUP]16 [/SUP]And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

666 definition.It is 3 words to represent 600,60,and 6.

chi-xi-stigma

khee xee stig'-ma; the 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral:—six hundred threescore and six.

stígma, stig'-mah; from a primary στίζω stízō (to "stick", i.e. prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), i.e. (figuratively) scar of service:—mark.

The microchip would be put under the skin with a hypodermic needle,and will be given to those who support the beast agenda that there is no personal God,and will be used for identification,one world economic system,and to cut down on crime.

Crime will be reduced drastically,and people will fear to do a crime for they will be found out,for they will know who they are if the commit a crime,and need the chip to basically survive.

But they think it is a good idea,but it is not,for when they take the mark of the beast,they then have the nature of a devil,and will go forth against all people who did not take the mark,which is all people that claim Jesus as Lord and Savior,and there is no in between.

The beast basically will give them no rest for the 7 years period,as the world clashes with Islam during the first half,and then clashes with Christianity in the second half,God gets His people off the earth,those that remain,and then they clash with Israel,and that is when God comes back with His saints,and puts them down.

For the beast wants to take down each one of them,one at a time,the last step is Israel to rid the world of all that is called God,or is worshipped,and all who are with Jesus,and that is when they will be stopped.
Microchip is so 10 years ago.....my bet is a nanotechnology APP[application] based on RFID tech...that is either implanted, grafted or injected into place.....it will also have built in Virtual Technology, and have the same functionality of smart phones and everything that goes with a smart phone....including an interface technology that allows you to get an APP, buy, sell , etc on thought or action alone...it will have security mechanisms that will allow people to report non-complaint people without the reported people knowing it.... believe it it will adhere to the biology or DNA of the person to avoid counterfeiting, etc....I also believe that it will be very elegant and ornate and will either glow or give off colors like the 70's mood rings....it will be translucent and just under the skin....it will also conform to the persons personality.....meaning the person will get to choose one that fits their whole personality....they have to make it uber cool for the masses to take it...the only restriction will be the placement...you can have it in the right hand or the forehead and nowhere else...

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
If you have to renounce your faith to get the chip, then, yes... I agree.

If they just "make" you have one implanted, with no statement of faith required, no big deal....

Apr 4, 2017
(adjusting my tinfoil hat)....

let's look at this logically... does it really matter if you get a chip implanted in your body? Unless that chip has some kind of miraculous powers that can change the way you think, or make you renounce your faith, then what is all the heartburn about?

What's the worst that can happen? They can track your location? They can keep you from buying food? They can put you in prison? So you become a martyr for Christ... is there a better way to die?

Come on folks.... this inordinate fear of a micro chip is just silly. All they can kill is your body... they cannot make you lose your faith and salvation.

If this is a "renounce your faith so you can have the chip" kind of thing....... just say "no"....
I love your attitude here!

I think it will be a matter of yes or no....and sadly, I think many will be very Peter about it when the push comes to a shove...

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
The mark of the beast is not a chip. It is the name of the beast or the number of her name.

On the other hand, the lost of our privacy is something we should fight against, no matter that it is not the mark of the beast.
More control of citizens = evil.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I love your attitude here!

I think it will be a matter of yes or no....and sadly, I think many will be very Peter about it when the push comes to a shove...
Yes.... THAT is the big danger. Will we stand for Jesus, or go along to get along...

I pray for the strength to NEVER deny Christ. Being "human" sucks, sometimes. Satan knows our weaknesses...

B

BeyondET

Your SSN isn't implanted in your body.
Very good point, now show me in scripture the verse that says the Mark will be (implanted under the skin) of the right hand?