The Coming Mark of the Beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
The "coming" Mark?

Friends, it's already here.

And judging by the responses...

Most of you, your children and grandchildren will take it.

The question is, why?

Who or what is keeping everyone so blind?

:confused:
What is this mark that you say most of us will take? Of we are blind then enlighten us

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Probably something genetic...
I have heard some say it's actually our social security or the credit cards we use, but for someone to say it's already here and then ask why everyone is so blind I expect them to back up their question by telling us what truth they know. I do not play the you all are blind but i wont say game.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have heard some say it's actually our social security or the credit cards we use, but for someone to say it's already here and then ask why everyone is so blind I expect them to back up their question by telling us what truth they know. I do not play the you all are blind but i wont say game.
Well, that was the answer I would guess Base12 would give :D

Dec 2, 2016
Never underestimate the deceptive power of Satan. At the present moment he has 95% of born again believers rejecting the return of Christ that Jesus gave the church, and accepting the return of Christ that Satan gave to the church.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Never underestimate the deceptive power of Satan. At the present moment he has 95% of born again believers rejecting the return of Christ that Jesus gave the church, and accepting the return of Christ that Satan gave to the church.
Sam 95% of believers as you say do not reject the return of christ as he gave the church. Firstly 95% is a vastly exaggerated second it's rejecting your view of the return of Christ third this is about the mark not your agenda fourth please stop trying to place your issues with how people see the rapture and the lords return in thread that have nothing to do about it

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Ok I saw the YouTube video and its interesting. My thought is the guy had a commercially available chip ,but what about a chip developed by a agency like DARPA ? (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency )
They come up with some high tech gadgets. With just a casual look on the net there are chips out their that can be implanted with out a persons knowledge. Someone can atomize thousands of these chips in a crowed an bamo every one has chips . No need for choice you breath you have one . If not that way how about crop dusters over the countryside chipping up millions at a time . With the use of satellites a face can be connected to the implanted persons. Just saying if they want a chip in you you will get one even without your knowing it .
I don't believe things are going to go down the chip route.
Blessings
Bill

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Ok I saw the YouTube video and its interesting. My thought is the guy had a commercially available chip ,but what about a chip developed by a agency like DARPA ? (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency )
They come up with some high tech gadgets. With just a casual look on the net there are chips out their that can be implanted with out a persons knowledge. Someone can atomize thousands of these chips in a crowed an bamo every one has chips . No need for choice you breath you have one . If not that way how about crop dusters over the countryside chipping up millions at a time . With the use of satellites a face can be connected to the implanted persons. Just saying if they want a chip in you you will get one even without your knowing it .
I don't believe things are going to go down the chip route.
Blessings Bill
Hello Laish,

The purpose of the coming mark will not be to force people to receive it, but will be a choice. From now until the antichrist is revealed, the technology for the mark will continue to evolve.

The electronic crediting and debiting system has been in place for some time. Currently, people are able to swipe their bank cards, use their cell phone bank apps and other hardware and software. The mark, which will go into either the hand or the forehead, will replace those previously mentioned options for electronic crediting and debiting (buying and selling) and will eventually be the only method of electronic crediting and debiting.

The coming mark will be that proverbial line drawn in the sand in that, it will force the inhabitants of the earth to make a decision to either receive it or to reject it. Those whose names were not written in the book of life, will worship the beast, his image and will receive his mark. Those saints who belong to God, will keep their testimony of Jesus and the word of God and because of their commitment to God, they will not worship the beast, his image or receive his mark, but will rather be willing to die.

The main point to all of this is that, the technology for the mark is here and people are already being implanted under the skin of the hand just as scripture states. So, whatever this device evolves into, it will end up going on/in the hand or the forehead. The mark will be a form of worship of the beast with his name encoded into it and will be a complete rejection of God with the consequences as follows:

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
Sam 95% of believers as you say do not reject the return of christ as he gave the church. Firstly 95% is a vastly exaggerated second it's rejecting your view of the return of Christ third this is about the mark not your agenda fourth please stop trying to place your issues with how people see the rapture and the lords return in thread that have nothing to do about it
Amen!!! 0% of the Church has fallen for any false doctrine, if I may quote Jesus, "so as to lead away, f possible, even the elect" it's not possible for the elect to lead stray. ow the people that think they are part of the Church, the elect, they can for sure be lead astray. Making secondary doctrine as important as the Atonement of Christ.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
The coming mark will be that proverbial line drawn in the sand in that, it will force the inhabitants of the earth to make a decision to either receive it or to reject it. Those whose names were not written in the book of life, will worship the beast, his image and will receive his mark. Those saints who belong to God, will keep their testimony of Jesus and the word of God and because of their commitment to God, they will not worship the beast, his image or receive his mark, but will rather be willing to die.
How do you envision this happening? Will there be some sort of explanation made of the true purpose of the mark, such as, "If you want to buy anything, or sell anything, you should accept this 'mark' on your right hand, or forehead.... and, by the way, this also means you will worship the beast" ??

I mean, this is interesting... and I just want to make sure I don't accidentally, unknowingly, sell my soul to Satan.....

Aug 16, 2016
How do you envision this happening? Will there be some sort of explanation made of the true purpose of the mark, such as, "If you want to buy anything, or sell anything, you should accept this 'mark' on your right hand, or forehead.... and, by the way, this also means you will worship the beast" ?? I mean, this is interesting... and I just want to make sure I don't accidentally, unknowingly, sell my soul to Satan.....
As far as what people have said who were given visions of the tribulation people will have full knowledge of what they are taking. But of course with evil things such as that they will try to make it as appealing as possible. You already have a sense of what to look for. However those who don't know much about the scriptures or just your basic worldly people will willingly take it in order to survive

B

BeyondET

I've look around at the latest theories out there, some seem to think the chip implant is peanuts now compared to the latest tech device pat. the Vampire Watch. hmm what's next

[video=youtube;Yqu0FRT7PHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu0FRT7PHA[/video]

John146

Jan 13, 2016
I see the mark as a physical, visible mark clearly separating the followers of the anti-christ and those who oppose him. Actually, Scripture declares that those who give in to the anti-christ will have the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In this tattoo happy world, it shouldn't be a big deal for people to receive any of them upon their hand or forehead...just saying.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I've look around at the latest theories out there, some seem to think the chip implant is peanuts now compared to the latest tech device pat. the Vampire Watch. hmm what's next

[video=youtube;Yqu0FRT7PHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu0FRT7PHA[/video]
Morning BeyondET,

I agree with you. But what has to remain consistent, is the fact that whatever the device ends up being, it will be used to electronically credit and debit ones bank account and it will go in or on the hand or the forehead. That will not change and that because scripture specifies the hand or the forehead.

B

BeyondET

Morning BeyondET,

I agree with you. But what has to remain consistent, is the fact that whatever the device ends up being, it will be used to electronically credit and debit ones bank account and it will go in or on the hand or the forehead. That will not change and that because scripture specifies the hand or the forehead.
Goodmorning Ahwatukee,,

Well you do have my attention these integrating body devices are becoming more stranger by the minute.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
How do you envision this happening? Will there be some sort of explanation made of the true purpose of the mark, such as, "If you want to buy anything, or sell anything, you should accept this 'mark' on your right hand, or forehead.... and, by the way, this also means you will worship the beast" ??

I mean, this is interesting... and I just want to make sure I don't accidentally, unknowingly, sell my soul to Satan.....
Morning hornetguy,

Those who receive the mark will know exactly what they are doing. First of all, the world has continued moving towards are cashless society. Sweden and her sister countries are ahead of the rest of the world in regards to this. By the time the antichrist is revealed, the world will have already pretty much phased out cash and checks. And during the time of the beasts reign, at some point he is going to make all other methods of electronic crediting and debiting obsolete, leaving only that device/mark that will be on or in the hand or forehead. Those who belong to God will keep the testimony of Jesus and the word of God and will not worship the beast, his image nor receive his mark. Those who do not belong to God will receive the mark in order to save their own lives, for without the mark no one will be able to buy or sell, which is crediting and debiting.

In regards to accidentally receiving it, as one in Christ, you will not be here during the time when the mark becomes mandatory.

ll

B

BeyondET

Hmm.. and the devices continue.. 8 long proxi, weird huh..
[video=youtube;B7HW1o1ogfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HW1o1ogfI[/video]

Last edited:
B

BeyondET

Rev 17:11
And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition

Dec 2, 2016
Hey Blain: You cannot name one well known ministry or large church or just about any Pastor of a church that does not teach a pre-tribulation rapture. You keep saying things with certainty that you do not know to be true, sounds like pride and ego to me. I have a Baptist Pastor friend who is post-trib rapture as the bible teaches, since most Baptist are pre-trib I asked him how he came to be post-trib. He told me years ago a Pastor just told him bluntly, you would be a fool to believe in a pre-trib rapture. That Pastor was correct, those who reject the rapture that Jesus gave the church and accept the rapture that satan gave the church, are foolish indeed because they are fighting against God. You say you are a spiritual man, ask God if he approves of your promotion of the pre-trib rapture. And you might also actually read the bible and see what it says on the subject.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hey Blain: You cannot name one well known ministry or large church or just about any Pastor of a church that does not teach a pre-tribulation rapture. You keep saying things with certainty that you do not know to be true, sounds like pride and ego to me. I have a Baptist Pastor friend who is post-trib rapture as the bible teaches, since most Baptist are pre-trib I asked him how he came to be post-trib. He told me years ago a Pastor just told him bluntly, you would be a fool to believe in a pre-trib rapture. That Pastor was correct, those who reject the rapture that Jesus gave the church and accept the rapture that satan gave the church, are foolish indeed because they are fighting against God. You say you are a spiritual man, ask God if he approves of your promotion of the pre-trib rapture. And you might also actually read the bible and see what it says on the subject.
You say i have ego and pride but if you ask anyone here in cc they will speak on my behalf, I speak with certainty yes but not certainty in my self or my understanding but in God and in his understanding and if you wish to go that route you yourself speak as if you alone understand the truth and are constantly calling others who disagree with you blind and fooled by the devil you constantly preach this agenda of yours as if it was written in stone and the undeniable truth which by your accusations of me is ego and pride.

Also I do not claim to be a spiritual man for I am neither spiritual nor am i man at least not what i consider a true man to be, another thing you have wrong is that i do not promote the pretrib rapture if you would pay attention to my words I have constantly said how i do not have a firm stance on the timing of the rapture I do however stand against your I know the truth and everyone else is blind attitude.

I may be lacking in many ways but at least I don't go around preaching what I believe to be the ultimate truth and everyone else are blind and fooled by the devil. That is not what love is that is not what a Christian is and that is not what truth is