The Coming Mark of the Beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 25, 2016
The Mark of the Beast
More False teaching here. I have to totally agree with hornetguy 100%. Post # 19 The Mark of the Beast is not a fiscal mark of any kind. To receive his mark in your forehead is the opposite of having Gods mark in your forehead. Your Brain is in your forehead. If you believe Satan's lies you have received his mark in your Brain. If you go out and recruit for him or put posters up for him you have received his mark on your hand. You are working for him. Come on people use some common sense.

Aug 25, 2016
Sorry hornetguy I meant you post # 8 not 19.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The Mark of the Beast
More False teaching here. I have to totally agree with hornetguy 100%. Post # 19 The Mark of the Beast is not a fiscal mark of any kind. To receive his mark in your forehead is the opposite of having Gods mark in your forehead. Your Brain is in your forehead. If you believe Satan's lies you have received his mark in your Brain. If you go out and recruit for him or put posters up for him you have received his mark on your hand. You are working for him. Come on people use some common sense.

You guys are amazing! What do you need, neon signs and dancing girls?!

The scripture says that the false prophet will cause all people to receive a mark on the right hand or the forehead. And except anyone had the mark they would not be able to buy or sell. Then we provide current technology where people are being implanted with a chip under the skin of the hand and that for the purpose of making purchases. But instead of taking the scripture and applying it to what is currently taking place, you adopt the seventh day advents teaching of the forehead figuratively representing "making a decision" and the hand representing "action." From there, they go on to interpret the mark of the beast as making a decision to observe the Sabbath on Sunday.

Yeah, I've encountered this teaching many times. But I promise you that it is dead wrong! Can you see the danger of believing this? Are you so sure that scripture is not speaking literally, that you would actually receive a device in your hand or forehead for the purpose of making purchases?

If anything was a lie of Satan, what you are believing would be it. I've been watching this system evolve ever since the first ATM's came out, followed by the UPC and POS systems. And the Spirit made it clear to me that these systems are related to that system of the coming mark. Then I watched as they came out with devices that attach to your phone that all allow individuals to credit and debit each others bank accounts. And now we have chip implants just as scripture states and you guys ignore the literal and opt for the figurative.

You would think that for the sake of the scripture, your policy as a Christ would be to not receive anything in or on your hand or your forehead.

Nov 1, 2016
Hi Base. :) I'm stupid, lol.. Could you explain a little more what gene therapy and transhumanism is?
Let's begin with what every Christian is required to do...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you"

What is said Kingdom of God?

Here...

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you"

Now it is important to understand that 'within you' isn't referring to "Imagination" or "Emotions" or "Feelings".

God is literally referring to our Anatomy and Genetics.

God says that every Christian should be studying these things *FIRST*.

If not, the Christian is lost.

Why does God want us to know about Biology?

Because the Temple (Human Body) is where Satan wants to place the Abomination of Desolation...

Matthew 24:15
"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)"

We are just now beginning to see the tender leaves shoot forth from this Fig Tree.

Summer is near.

God tells us that our DNA is a Book...

Psalm 139:16
"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them"

We are not to add or take away from the Word of God.

Do you understand?

All One has to do is read this verse...

Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed"

...and One will have the context necessary to decipher the rest...

Revelation 13:16
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"

"Image of the Beast" is Transhumanism.

"Image of the Beast" is Gene Therapy.

So while the Christians slept, the History Channel aired this program on April 16th...

[video=youtube;_kUGoFBI6Cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kUGoFBI6Cs[/video]

Now ask yourself...

Do you really think God is more upset at someone putting an electronic device in their hand than cloning the Son of God?

:rolleyes:

Nov 1, 2016

Lol...

Go back to sleep Christians.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014

You guys are amazing! What do you need, neon signs and dancing girls?!

The scripture says that the false prophet will cause all people to receive a mark on the right hand or the forehead. And except anyone had the mark they would not be able to buy or sell. Then we provide current technology where people are being implanted with a chip under the skin of the hand and that for the purpose of making purchases. But instead of taking the scripture and applying it to what is currently taking place, you adopt the seventh day advents teaching of the forehead figuratively representing "making a decision" and the hand representing "action." From there, they go on to interpret the mark of the beast as making a decision to observe the Sabbath on Sunday.

Yeah, I've encountered this teaching many times. But I promise you that it is dead wrong! Can you see the danger of believing this? Are you so sure that scripture is not speaking literally, that you would actually receive a device in your hand or forehead for the purpose of making purchases?

If anything was a lie of Satan, what you are believing would be it. I've been watching this system evolve ever since the first ATM's came out, followed by the UPC and POS systems. And the Spirit made it clear to me that these systems are related to that system of the coming mark. Then I watched as they came out with devices that attach to your phone that all allow individuals to credit and debit each others bank accounts. And now we have chip implants just as scripture states and you guys ignore the literal and opt for the figurative.

You would think that for the sake of the scripture, your policy as a Christ would be to not receive anything in or on your hand or your forehead.

Ya know, Ahwatukee, l have to give you bonus points on how you make every one of your posts sound like 100% fact.
Bottom line...your teaching is still guesswork. Please admit that. The Bible does not say any of that.

Now...if one takes all verses pertaining to any kind of mark, whether we like it or not, it points to a spiritual mark. Simply labeling our beliefs as SDA, in the hopes that we sound crazy to anyone who may dislike their teachings, is kind of a weak debate tactic.

Sorry, but a chip is not a very good guess either.

Every point you make is centered around groups that actually have money.
How poor is most of the world?

Lets skip past a spiritual flow of the entire Bible for a second and go common sense. What government, man or company is going to jam expensive tracking devices into the poor? Which is most of the world.
Where's the logic in that, Sir?
You tend to teach prophecy interpretation with flip flop style tactics.

In one post you'll say a verse is mostly literal...but that same verse ends figuratively.
You don't seem to realize that you push wishful thinking. You've said...let God guide us, yet you believe you have the final word on how we are to view prophecy. I'm assuming you believe you are here to help us?

You confuse me.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Now...if one takes all verses pertaining to any kind of mark, whether we like it or not, it points to a spiritual mark. Simply labeling our beliefs as SDA, in the hopes that we sound crazy to anyone who may dislike their teachings, is kind of a weak debate tactic.
Hello Reborn,

Let me clarify something: I do not come on this or any other site to promote myself. I have and continue to study end-time events inside and out. Nothing that claim is wishful thinking, which is why I always provide scripture in my posts. What I am doing is sharing the deeper things of God. If I were to be doing guess work, then I should not even be on here.

Now regarding the above, the claim that I made regarding the SDA is true. They believe that the forehead is figurative for "making a decision" and the reference to the hand is figurative for "action." So, I have not said anything that is not true. Regarding the mark, there is nothing in the context that would suggest a symbolic meaning. In order to apply a symbolic meaning, would require to ignore what the scripture says at face value.

"He also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

Regarding the video that I provided, the technology is as follows:

Scripture:
He (false prophet) causes all people to receive a mark in the right hand or forehead

Currently technology:
People are being implanted with an RFID chip under the skin of the hand:

Scripture:
Unless anyone had the mark, they would not be able to buy or sell

Current technology: People are testing the mark to make purchases

The fact is that, what scripture states is what is beginning to take place. The proper way to read scripture is that, if the literal sense makes good sense, then don't seek any other sense.

I have been following this technology for 40 years. When the first ATM's came out, I knew that this technology was related to the coming mark. As time went on the UPC and POS systems emerged, allowing for electronic crediting and debiting, which is buying and selling.

Now we have people being implanted with chips, which allows them to make electronic purchases. People worldwide, are being conditioned by the use of the this electronic crediting and debiting system. And little by little, the phase is introduced. As this device continues to evolve, the majority of people will be more than happy to trade in card swiping and cell phone bank apps for their very own personal bank access contained right on their person.

Sorry, but a chip is not a very good guess either.
It's not a guess if it is already happening. So far I shown that what scripture states regarding the mark, is already happening. You have zero proof on your side as proof. This technology will continue to evolve, with the device becoming smaller and easier to apply, but regardless of what it ends up being, it will go literally on or in the hand or the forehead. It will become clearer as we continue to come nearer to the revealing of that antichrist. For during his reign is when eventually all other methods of buying and selling i.e. cash, check, cards, cell phone apps, electronic crediting and debiting, will be made obsolete, leaving only that mark in order for anyone to be able to electronically credit and debit their bank accounts.

What government, man or company is going to jam expensive tracking devices into the poor?
I think you better go back and do some actual research instead of being so eager to disprove what I am claiming. The electronic crediting and debiting system is already here and in place. The application of said device would be very inexpensive to say the least. I'm sure that by the time that antichrist is revealed, this device will have evolved and will probably cost near to nothing.

In one post you'll say a verse is mostly literal...but that same verse ends figuratively.
Which verse begins literal and ends figuratively?

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Ahwatukee,

I've read plenty of your posts. We all seem to be cool with letting the self proclaimed prophecy masters do their thing.
You seem like a nice guy. You just don't seem to get this one simple thing...

You are teaching a guess. The Bible does not flat out say anything about modern technology.
That leaves us with our interpretations of what is being said.

You say in some posts 'do not change what Revelation is saying, people" yet...?
It's okay for you to fill in the blanks?

A microchip is a theory. An opinion of what the mark is...its not a fact simply because you say the Holy Spirit told you so.
You know what...the Holy Spirit told me that it is not a microchip.

Who's right?
Where does that leave us?

Everyone wants to believe that they're right. You may be, l might be...but one thing is for sure...we both can be wrong, but we both can't be right.

That leaves us with an inner peace that we have a correct interpretation. I'm at peace with my answer, Brother...are you?
If so, you probably wouldn't be so adamant about being right on every issue that can not be 100% proven.

Providing scripture creates a circular argument...l will still see those verses a certain way. Vice versa.

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
Hmm.. and the devices continue.. 8 long proxi, weird huh..
[video=youtube;B7HW1o1ogfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HW1o1ogfI[/video]
You know what is interesting about this, is the wrist back during the Roman/Greco days when the Bible was written, is part of the hand. It says they put nails in Jesus's hands, they could of but they would not hold any type of body weight, but if in the first it can whole it. So this is something of interest.

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
There is only one "image of the beast" -- and, those who will not worship it are killed. Those who are willing to worship it are given the mark. I believe in the likelihood that "they" will [ at least attempt to ] kill off all who will not "worship the beast" before mandating the mark. ( It makes sense from an 'economics' perspective. Why mandate the marking of all of humanity before killing the "high" majority of them? )

:)
Revelation 13:1-2, 11-12 "And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority......Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed."

Okay one "image" but there are two beasts in the book of Revelation. And I stated earlier, the mark is about the abominations taking place in the Temple, these people honor it. Where the people in
Ezekiel mourned over the abomination that were being committed in the Temple. I think it's as simple as worship, no physical mark, satan always counterfeits what God does as in Ezekiel God's mark, Revelation satan's mark both based on worship.

10/4?

B

BeyondET

Gees some more wacko tech out there,,, bloodsport game some sick stuff...

[video=youtube;dmf0gg9ivY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmf0gg9ivY8[/video]

Apr 23, 2017
It is truly amazing to watch the word of God unfold before our very eyes. If we can see the stage being set for events that are to take place after the church has been gathered, then how close are we to our blessed hope?

i put a chip in my hand to replace my wallet - Bing video
The mark of the beast is already here. If you're using social security (sin of usury), and you're using the federal reserve banking system (sin of lending/borrowing with interest, which also relates to gold in the measure of 666 given to Solomon), you have the mark of the beast. The only way to remove the mark of the beast is to stop using these systems.

Aug 16, 2016
The mark of the beast is already here. If you're using social security (sin of usury), and you're using the federal reserve banking system (sin of lending/borrowing with interest, which also relates to gold in the measure of 666 given to Solomon), you have the mark of the beast. The only way to remove the mark of the beast is to stop using these systems.
Unsure if your serious or joking, those things are not the mark of the beast. In addition if a person gets the mark of the beast it cannot be removed.

Apr 23, 2017
Unsure if your serious or joking, those things are not the mark of the beast. In addition if a person gets the mark of the beast it cannot be removed.
I am serious. The mark of the beast is figurative, as is the seal received by the 144,000. There isn't and won't be a literal mark received on the forehead or on the right hand. The forehead is a symbol for ownership of the person. And the right hand is a symbol of authority. The two marks, which are also figurative, (number of the beast, name of the beast) are received on either place, meaning they are two different systems that grant ways to buy and sell differently. Social security, a system based on the abomination of usury, which is the mark received on the forehead, and is the name of the beast, makes whoever participates in the system to be owned by the state, as such, you are forced to contribute money into the system for most of your life. You are then indirectly able to buy and sell using your social security number, hence mortgages, autoloans, credit cards, etc. The federal reserve banking system, a system based on the abomination of interest , and is also the number of the beast received on the right hand, grants you authority to buy and sell using the system, hence your debit card.

Did you guys really think that the mark of the beast would be that obvious?

And yes, the mark of the beast can be removed, because it is not a "seal" as the 144,000 have.

Last edited:
B

BeyondET

I am serious. The mark of the beast is figurative, as is the seal received by the 144,000. There isn't and won't be a literal mark received on the forehead or on the right hand. The forehead is a symbol for ownership of the person. And the right hand is a symbol of authority. The two marks, which are also figurative, (number of the beast, name of the beast) are received on either place, meaning they are two different systems that grant ways to buy and sell differently. Social security, a system based on the abomination of usury, which is the mark received on the forehead, and is the name of the beast, makes whoever participates in the system to be owned by the state, as such, you are forced to contribute money into the system for most of your life. You are then indirectly able to buy and sell using your social security number, hence mortgages, autoloans, credit cards, etc. The federal reserve banking system, a system based on the abomination of interest , and is also the number of the beast received on the right hand, grants you authority to buy and sell using the system, hence your debit card.

Did you guys really think that the mark of the beast would be that obvious?

And yes, the mark of the beast can be removed, because it is not a "seal" as the 144,000 have.
So is half symbolic and the other half figurative?

Aug 16, 2016
I am serious. The mark of the beast is figurative, as is the seal received by the 144,000. There isn't and won't be a literal mark received on the forehead or on the right hand. The forehead is a symbol for ownership of the person. And the right hand is a symbol of authority. The two marks, which are also figurative, (number of the beast, name of the beast) are received on either place, meaning they are two different systems that grant ways to buy and sell differently. Social security, a system based on the abomination of usury, which is the mark received on the forehead, and is the name of the beast, makes whoever participates in the system to be owned by the state, as such, you are forced to contribute money into the system for most of your life. You are then indirectly able to buy and sell using your social security number, hence mortgages, autoloans, credit cards, etc. The federal reserve banking system, a system based on the abomination of interest , and is also the number of the beast received on the right hand, grants you authority to buy and sell using the system, hence your debit card. Did you guys really think that the mark of the beast would be that obvious? And yes, the mark of the beast can be removed, because it is not a "seal" as the 144,000 have.
Sorry but we aren't buying what your selling. The mark of the beast is not your social security number. However i do pray for your sake that you are not deceived in to getting the mark. As i said before once you receive it you cannot remove it and you would be condemned forever.

B

BeyondET

Every symbol of Revelation points to a literal reality. So there is symbol, and then the literal thing it points to.
Ok I can agree with that, but couldn't revelations that symbolizes a point to the forehead and the right hand have a literal reality to it as well.