THE COMPULSIVE POSTERS.... AKA JAYCCGMISSY

  • Thread starter Thread starter christiancollegegirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Is 'confident' the word youwere looking for? Or mabye 'self assureed'??
 
I think I was the first to number missy2 & ccg... but it could be my recall is wrong... it could be someone else did it before me... I will however take credit for this genius!
 
missy 2 ran away from cc land. I just noticed this thread had a birthday in may! wow! wonder how old the oldest active thread is. Wonder if anyone has ever read al of ccg or wwjd's posts... I wonder if my feet will still be swollen tomorrow from this heat... I suppose i could have made this 4 posts... shows yall I'm not compulsive enough,.
 
lol kraw


imoss: Someone would have to be very bored to read all of my posts :p

hope your feet are better
 
eps_ddaughter.gif


the original CRAW

(Not the Craw, the Craw),
 
coo caw post again I wanna witness your 6000 post & i gotta go make dinner so make it snappy pappy.