THE COMPULSIVE POSTERS.... AKA JAYCCGMISSY

  • Thread starter Thread starter christiancollegegirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I did. I took a nap then woke up for a few hours and went back to bed. I'm feeling much better today.
 
There is more on the kitchen bench

mashed potatoes, minced meat, crushed tomatoas, spices, garlic and cheese
 
yea, I'm not a fan of fast- food :) Homemade food with proper meat and vegetables is much more tasty
 
well I am too, I just dont like burgers and hot dogs particularly much

I'd rather have fish with lots of herbs :D
 
I like chinese the most... no no nothing beats mexican tamales, cornbread, ponche... im just so happy with mexican foods in the holidays.
 
Sounds pretty good... I find it difficult to enjoy chicken that isn't fried or prepared as the Chinese do it.
 
You're so funny :D my little 3 yr old niece is always asking for warm milk w/ honey. She asks in her cutest voice,"I want honey with leche(milk) & with warm in there(points to the microwave)."
 
awww, how cute

My mother always made that for me when I had a cold or the flu