THE COMPULSIVE POSTERS.... AKA JAYCCGMISSY

  • Thread starter Thread starter christiancollegegirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
more or less, I havent had it in ages, so I dont remember the details about it, I think it is supposed to have lamb meat in it though, that is more normal down there
 
Aw come on Ress you have to like lasagna and trying new dishes? You should see the picture of Moussaka Astrid showed us it looks delicious and she'll even cook some for us!
 
I do like lasagna, but I don't like trying new dishes. Still, I will taste it if Astrid cooks it. (The picture looked quite good.)
 
lol, thanks guys :D I do wish it was easier to have a chance to meet you all. (hey, when I get super rich maybe I will invite you for a party :p)
 
lol, I was hoping to get instantly rich as soon as I get my degree in my hands :p
 
we can add certified somewhere in there too

hmmmm, somewhere warmer than Norway