THE COMPULSIVE POSTERS.... AKA JAYCCGMISSY

  • Thread starter Thread starter christiancollegegirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Roasted garlicky yumminess. But it makes your pee smell weird.
 
vegetables shouldnt be cooked at all (apart from potatoes,), they should be steamed or raw
 
Well, even if I liked it, I don't have enough room in my fridge. I got meat, bread and cheese there, no room for other things.
 
You can ask the deli people to slice them! :D It would seem weird but I'm sure you could pursuade them if they're nice.