the condemnation thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter psalm6819
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

psalm6819

Guest
So all the condensers and holier that thous can get together and pontificate about how unrighteous everyone else is

How foolish those who do not agree with them are

How they art the chosen and the rest of us are goats

And quit ruining threads that edify with thier same old arguments
 
Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Matthew 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
Matthew 18:2-4 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
 
So all the condensers and holier that thous can get together and pontificate about how unrighteous everyone else is

How foolish those who do not agree with them are

How they art the chosen and the rest of us are goats

And quit ruining threads that edify with thier same old arguments

I'd rather be an old goat - than a lost sheep.
 
I condemn thou for subjecting to condemn me when it's pretty clear that thou is condemned for thou hast condemned me.

:rolleyes:
 
I condemn all on this thread for I am holy and you are not I am the chosen bride of Christ and I have no sin in me I obey the laws of God completely and how dare any of you mess up or sin in any way oh ya and in any debate or argument I am right you are wrong and don't say other wise because Im not listening la la la la:b
 
So all the condensers and holier that thous can get together and pontificate about how unrighteous everyone else is

How foolish those who do not agree with them are

How they art the chosen and the rest of us are goats

And quit ruining threads that edify with thier same old arguments

Hi psalm6819
+++++++++
2 Timothy 2:16
king James version(KJV)

16.)But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.....
 
I condemn all on this thread for I am holy and you are not I am the chosen bride of Christ and I have no sin in me I obey the laws of God completely and how dare any of you mess up or sin in any way oh ya and in any debate or argument I am right you are wrong and don't say other wise because Im not listening la la la la:b

to be honest wether or not your joking it is still a lie am I wrong?
 
I condemn all on this thread for I am holy and you are not I am the chosen bride of Christ and I have no sin in me I obey the laws of God completely and how dare any of you mess up or sin in any way oh ya and in any debate or argument I am right you are wrong and don't say other wise because Im not listening la la la la:b


​Now you sound like Sirk.. :rolleyes:
 
So all the condensers and holier that thous can get together and pontificate about how unrighteous everyone else is

How foolish those who do not agree with them are

How they art the chosen and the rest of us are goats

And quit ruining threads that edify with thier same old arguments
It's how they make themselves feel special and exalted. :rolleyes:
 
to be honest wether or not your joking it is still a lie am I wrong?



It was knee jerk reaction when I started this thread and it is best to let it die because I see that in starting it

That I'm guilty of condemning the condemners - so I better spend more time in my Bible and less here.