The Conditions of my heart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kisharena80

I have a confession to make. God has opened my eyes as to the way I viewed love. I came out of an environment where loving someone was considered a duty and a burden you had to bear. There was a checklist of a standard in my head that had a to do and a to don't list. I looked at my relationships concerning family has something given to me without choice. I lied to myself concerning my belief that God was a dictator. I wanted to believe what the word of God said about him but when I read the Old testament I saw things in it that made me question God's character my whole life I was investigating my creator based on the pain and bitterness in my heart.
Finally break through came when God allowed things to get out of my control to show me that I was limited in my understanding as to why and how he did things and there are some things that he protected me from by not having me to know too deeply about it.

Apr 22, 2017
kisharena80-
Love is a nature,God is love,Peace is a nature and we are given a schoolmaster(the law) to teach us what isn't love and The spirit of Grace to bring forth the fruit of love,peace,joy ,faithand more .We love one another as we grow in Grace,Like little children we don't do things perfectly but we grow just like a lilly,it just needs the right neutrients.Stay humble and you gain more Grace to bring forth Love. Alwaysask God for wisdom and understanding as this brings light to show Mercy and makes it easier to Love.I enjoyed your testimony
you were so honest and sincere
and Yes ,some things it's not time for us to know.but it's always time to trust Jesus Love in Christ.Shalome(Peace)

B

BeyondET

[video=youtube;TIPQMvVLATM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIPQMvVLATM[/video]

K

kisharena80

Thank you :p

T

tstrange

God is love, and love is God. No one below no one above.
This is the couris for one of John Rubin's songs. and its true. further, Christ says, love as I have first loved you. and how did he love us, he gave us his all. I believe God will continue to work with you in this.
IN Christ,
Tstrange out.