The Constant Blessing of Him

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I just said "see you soon" to two of my grand wee ones. We played and played some more, and then a little more. I am feeling quite grateful and full. Some new developments in my humble world has had my mind whirling with introspection. Unfortunately, overthinking ensued, creating unconstructive circular thoughts, mulling over and over, such that I was in a spin, chasing my own tail of repetition. But time with these happy carefree children has brought me so much clarity.

A time for season, but also truths that should always remain, regardless...

A time to speak up
A time to hush up

A time to rebuke
A time to turn the other cheek

A time to grow
A time to rest

A time for joy
A time for sorrow

A time to stand boldly in His truth
A time to just walk away

A time to lament
A time to accept

There are things, though, outside the realms of seasons, things that should be constant. Trusting Him should never shift. Loving others selflessly, with compassion and mercy, is always important, regardless the return. Our loyalty to Him should only grow. Our identity should rest in Him alone. Submitting to His authority brings sanctuary. When our thoughts are uncertain what to do, lay it at His feet, and redirect with constructive pursuits. Quiet our inner dwellings as we remember to whom we belong. When our character comes into question, people thinking and assuming the worst, take ourselves out of the equation. Guard our softened hearts given, with His Strength of truth, of His love and of His mercy. When we feel out of balance, consumed in our own struggles, it's time to do these three things.

One, step outside ourselves and into His embrace, with the word and prayer. Two, seek earnestly for someone else in need who could use our love and mercy. Finally, Praise His Holy Name for all our blessings.

After all, no matter what, with Him we are ALL BLESSED!!!