The Corporate Church And 1 Timothy 6:10

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 19, 2019
For the desire of money is the root of all evil, which while some lusted after they erred from the faith, and [l]pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
For the desire of money is the root of all evil, which while some lusted after they erred from the faith, and [l]pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
This is less about the corporate church and more about individuals. Today we see some well-known preachers who have become obscenely wealthy from the contributions of Christians towards the propagation of the Gospel. But they have made themselves personally wealthy, and adopted lavish lifestyles instead, living in McMansions and driving luxury vehicles or flying in private jets. This verse has a direct application to them.

Jul 20, 2019
This is all about the corporate church, it is set up by satan to deceive and destroy mankind. A might prophet is going to rise up and destroy them. In the meantime we all need to be calling them out for what they are, satanic monsters riddled with demons. Yes. I detest such places

Jun 10, 2019
Just fronts and diversions the richest 1% has owned more wealth than the rest of the planet since 2015

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Just fronts and diversions the richest 1% has owned more wealth than the rest of the planet for the majority of history
I fixed it for ya.

The only real thing that has changed in the past one hundred years in regards to distribution of wealth was the explosion (read this as huge expansion of the number of persons that fit the definition of) of the middle class post WWII.

Jun 10, 2019
I fixed it for ya.

The only real thing that has changed in the past one hundred years in regards to distribution of wealth was the explosion (read this as huge expansion of the number of persons that fit the definition of) of the middle class post WWII.
Yea that is true, i guess it’s the products that have change, wealth is what ever society deems as wealth.

Jul 20, 2019
Yea that is true, i guess it’s the products that have change, wealth is what ever society deems as wealth.
the governments and churches teach a thing called prosperity theology. The sign your doing well and are blessed is if you have many possessions and wealth. If your poor, sick or old, then its your fault entirely, and don't expect us to help you. Very evil way of living, and not Christian values.