Luk 9:22
Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.
Act 17:3
Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
1Pe 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Cor 15:2
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
We see that obtaining salvation for sinners cost Jesus Christ his life for our sins.
Mark{1:15}
The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Mar 8:34
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Gal 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Acts 3:19
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
We see that obtaining salvation from Jesus Christ costs us our life of sinning.
Luk 24:7
Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
The Lamb of God must come and be crucified for us to be saved from sins, and we must repent and be crucified with Him for salvation from sinning.
Jesus Christ was crucified for our sins to be repented of, nor for our sins to be continued:
2 Cor 7:10
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of:
Rom 6:1
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
A salvation that does not cost sinners their sins, is not the salvation that cost Jesus Christ His life for the sins of sinners.
Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.
Act 17:3
Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
1Pe 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Cor 15:2
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
We see that obtaining salvation for sinners cost Jesus Christ his life for our sins.
Mark{1:15}
The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Mar 8:34
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Gal 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Acts 3:19
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
We see that obtaining salvation from Jesus Christ costs us our life of sinning.
Luk 24:7
Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
The Lamb of God must come and be crucified for us to be saved from sins, and we must repent and be crucified with Him for salvation from sinning.
Jesus Christ was crucified for our sins to be repented of, nor for our sins to be continued:
2 Cor 7:10
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of:
Rom 6:1
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
A salvation that does not cost sinners their sins, is not the salvation that cost Jesus Christ His life for the sins of sinners.