The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Locoponydirtman

You either believe what is written in Scripture or you reject what is written in Scripture.
You have found the problem.
Many times he has stated (with out posting a link to any study) that science has proven, or science can fix, against what scripture clearly states.
Scripture in many places condemns homosexuality, effeminate men, and even dressing in the clothes of the opposite sex.
This sin kills, and the suicide rates increase after reassignment surgery.
The wages of sin is death, and this sin continues to kill more and more, as evil grows and promotes this sin more and more.
As children are continually and irreversibly mutilated by these monsters in govco and then the medical science industry, as supposedly christians succumb to the voice of the spirit of the age and fail to harken to the word of God, the death toll will rise.

Mar 23, 2016
This sin kills, and the suicide rates increase after reassignment surgery.
true ... the individual before he or she transitions is "I would be content with my life if I changed from male to female or female to male" ... then after he or she undergoes the process, he or she finds that there is no contentment ... because being male or female was never the issue. The "professionals" (cough, cough) they relied on to counsel them were not truthful ... and now they live in mutilated bodies ... relying on pharmaceuticals for the rest of their lives.

The core of the issue is separation from God.

Psalm 34:

4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
aka hermaphrodites

In humans, each cell normally contains 23 pairs of chromosomes, for a total of 46. Twenty-two of these pairs, called autosomes, look the same in both males and females. The 23rd pair, the sex chromosomes, differ between males and females. Females have two copies of the X chromosome, while males have one X and one Y chromosome.
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/understanding/basics/howmanychromosomes/#:~:text=The 23rd pair, the sex,Y, are the sex chromosomes.

If the term intersex is to retain any meaning, the term should be restricted to those conditions in which chromosomal sex is inconsistent with phenotypic sex, or in which the phenotype is not classifiable as either male or female. Applying this more precise definition, the true prevalence of intersex is seen to be about 0.018%
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12476264/#:~:text=Applying this more precise definition,Sterling s estimate of 1.7%.

I believe the treatments / surgeries going on these days are not restricted to "people with mixed intersex chromosomes".

I believe what is going on today is a huge money grab resulting from a program of indoctrination ... further resulting in destructive, mutilating surgeries being performed on females who "feel" like they are males and males who "feel" like they are females ... and when all is said and done and they've had their surgeries, they still are not content because what they "feel" like was never the issue to begin with ... treating the symptom instead of the cause ... the cause being drawn away from God through the lies of satan (whose ministry is to steal, kill, destroy).

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
here you go did God create these female or male

https://www.labroots.com/trending/genetics-and-genomics/14233/sesquizygotic-twins

A case of sesquizygotic twins in the United States was reported in 2007. In that case, one of the twins had ambiguous genitalia. After assessing their chromosomes, doctors determined that the twins carried identical maternal genetic contributions, but only around half of the father’s DNA.

It is likely the mother's egg was fertilized simultaneously by two of the father's sperm before dividing," suggested Professor Nicholas Fisk, the leader of the fetal medicine team that monitored the mother and twins - a boy and a girl - during their stay at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital in 2014.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
here you go did God create these female or male

https://www.labroots.com/trending/genetics-and-genomics/14233/sesquizygotic-twins

A case of sesquizygotic twins in the United States was reported in 2007. In that case, one of the twins had ambiguous genitalia. After assessing their chromosomes, doctors determined that the twins carried identical maternal genetic contributions, but only around half of the father’s DNA.

It is likely the mother's egg was fertilized simultaneously by two of the father's sperm before dividing," suggested Professor Nicholas Fisk, the leader of the fetal medicine team that monitored the mother and twins - a boy and a girl - during their stay at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital in 2014.
God created male and female.

There is not third, fourth, fifth sixth sex.

It is always a defect in the combination of the two.

What is so hard to understand about that.

That you take issue with God and His creation to defend surgery that is not even real.
No surgery can change a person's sex and those born with abnormalities sadly will have to live with the abnormality and most likely be sterile.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Seems any discussion about sex, in any form, will quickly show who is a true follower of Jesus.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
God created male and female.

There is not third, fourth, fifth sixth sex.

It is always a defect in the combination of the two.

What is so hard to understand about that.

That you take issue with God and His creation to defend surgery that is not even real.
No surgery can change a person's sex and those born with abnormalities sadly will have to live with the abnormality and most likely be sterile.
I take no issue with God,

Jesus said people are born that way.

The issue I see being taken with God are those who claim humans mated with angels, pretty sick that one, and coming from those who are objecting to people being gay is there fault completely.

With no regard to children caught up in sexual identity crisis.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I take no issue with God,

Jesus said people are born that way.

The issue I see being taken with God are those who claim humans mated with angels, pretty sick that one, and coming from those who are objecting to people being gay is there fault completely.

With no regard to children caught up in sexual identity crisis.

I do not believe for one minute that angels mated with humans, this is a doctrine of devils in my book and tragic how people like Micheal Heiser a supposed scholar helped promote it.

You are all over the map so it is impossible to maintain a dialogue with you.
Yes there is gender dysphoria it is small group of people.

Different studies have arrived at different conclusions about the prevalence of gender dysphoria. The DSM-5 estimates that about 0.005% to 0.014% of people assigned male at birth (5-14 per 100k) and 0.002% to 0.003% of people assigned female at birth (2-3 per 100k) are diagnosable with gender dysphoria.
Wikipedia

It is sad how rather taking a stand that people need to be saved from their sin you seem to promote the lie that people can lead productive healthy lives living in sin.

You have all these people on CC, sound teachers, mature Christians trying to teach you the truth from a biblical perspective and your response is to post a web site from a church as lost as the world.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I do not believe for one minute that angels mated with humans, this is a doctrine of devils in my book and tragic how people like Micheal Heiser a supposed scholar helped promote it.

You are all over the map so it is impossible to maintain a dialogue with you.
Yes there is gender dysphoria it is small group of people.

Different studies have arrived at different conclusions about the prevalence of gender dysphoria. The DSM-5 estimates that about 0.005% to 0.014% of people assigned male at birth (5-14 per 100k) and 0.002% to 0.003% of people assigned female at birth (2-3 per 100k) are diagnosable with gender dysphoria.
Wikipedia

It is sad how rather taking a stand that people need to be saved from their sin you seem to promote the lie that people can lead productive healthy lives living in sin.

You have all these people on CC, sound teachers, mature Christians trying to teach you the truth from a biblical perspective and your response is to post a web site from a church as lost as the world.
and your off again,

I don't promote so such thing.

I do believe that being gay is only a sin when a gay sexual sin is commited.

However I believe a person can still be gay and loved by God.

There is a difference.

For instance a gay persons sex drive will deteriorate and be no more at old age.

But he may still be gay.

I'm not saying that's right or wrong or gives excuse to sin.

I'm saying those are the circumstances where people don't know the lord until late on in life.

As for the angels mating with humans expressed by law givers here.

God created the angels
All of them.

which means they don't recreate, period full stop.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
appealing to people's better nature to make me look bad is ermmmmm

Not very mature in my book.

I can't see much truth being spoking other than twisting everything I've said.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I trust "NHS service and the advice of NHS doctors" to protect their careers through taxpayer funded grants.

And I note that you state "a person is eligible to be considered for gender identity correction" ... not that a person has a life-threatening illness.

And what needs "correction" is the notion that God did not know what He was doing when He made them male and female ... what needs "correction" is the notion that removing fully functioning and healthy body parts and subjecting folks to a lifetime of continuous pharmaceutical treatment is helping someone with gender dysphoria ...

FOLLOW THE MONEY, Fundaamental ...

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
sniff sniff I smell conspiracy. 😋

As far as I'm aware doctors can only grant operations based on what the courts of law has sanctioned.

For instance you couldnt be granted euthanasia by a doctor unless the courts of law had permitted it through the law of the land.

So why are you just holding doctors accountable.

And is mental illness of person feeling suicidal not life threatening, when they hate there sexual identity ? Because of proven mixed intersex chromosomes they have that makes them feel differently inside.

Would you like sombodies death on your conscious.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So you speak for God eh? Oh, that's right, you do.
if your not able to feel the holy spirit being disturbed in you then you just prove why I say you are dry, like a wolve waiting for his prey I already knew you were going to say something like this when I posted that your not going to be able to attack me andI stand by all I have said

My confidence is in the the king I serve the one I obey without question or hesitation yiour pitiful remarks are as pebbles against a fortress and it is the fear of the Lord that that makes my fortress. I told you before and I will tell you again just sit back and watch what my God can do

Mar 23, 2016
which begining are you talking about ?

There's the beginning befor the fall

After the fall

Then there's the new begining from Noah.
none of these events change the fact that God made humankind male / female.

Fundaamental said:
This scripture has swat to do with someone being born with mixed sex organs.
The issue is resolved when the chromosomes at the 23rd pairing (which determines whether male or female) are tested.

In humans, the twenty-third pair is the sex chromosomes, while the first 22 pairs are called autosomes. Typically, biologically female individuals have two X chromosomes (XX) while those who are biologically male have one X and one Y chromosome (XY).

you claim you "trust our NHS service and the advice of NHS doctors" when it comes to transgender issues ... these would be the same service providers who perform genetic testing when a baby is "born with mixed sex organs" ...

so, was the error made when the "sex assigned at birth" was determined by "NHS doctors"??? ...

or is the error made when the "NHS service and NHS doctors" prescribe a treatment plan to remove fully healthy and functional body parts followed by pharmaceutical treatment (both of which will affect the person for the remainder of his or her lifetime)???

it's not a good thing to rely on your beloved "NHS service and NHS doctors".

Jeremiah 17:5-6 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
if your not able to feel the holy spirit being disturbed in you then you just prove why I say you are dry,
Oh I feel the Holy Spirit, I just don't need to go around proving what a "powerful prophet of God" I am.

Mar 23, 2016
sniff sniff I smell conspiracy.
too bad you can't "sniff sniff" out the spiritual wickedness in high places going on ... satan has filled this world with his lies and people are succumbing to needless mutilation of healthy, fully functional body parts and pharmaceutical processes which render them sterile.

The ministry of satan is to steal, kill, destroy (John 10:10) ... satan does not care for humankind and satan knows God does care for humankind. satan knows he cannot touch or defeat God ... so satan attacks that which God cares for.

Fundaamental said:
As far as I'm aware doctors can only grant operations based on what the courts of law has sanctioned.
so now you're going to have those in the legal profession advise medical professionals ??? :rolleyes:

Fundaamental said:
So why are you just holding doctors accountable.
because doctors are the ones who come up with the treatment plan wherein healthy, fully functional body parts are being removed from healthy bodies ... which then requires the previously healthy body to function for the rest of its lifetime on a pharmaceutical regimen ...

Fundaamental said:
And is mental illness of person feeling suicidal not life threatening, when they hate there sexual identity ?
In agreement we are dealing with mental illness when it comes to gender dysphoria ...

Fundaamental said:
Because of proven mixed intersex chromosomes they have that makes them feel differently inside.
you have yet to provide your proof that "mixed intersex chromosomes" are involved.

Fundaamental said:
Would you like sombodies death on your conscious.
no ... which is why we need to teach people the gospel ... which is the power of God unto salvation!!!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it [the gospel] is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Romans 10:9-11 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Jun 20, 2022
I take no issue with God...

i take issue with stupid people, but that is just me.

so, who did these Angels have SEX with to be locked in chains waiting for Judgement?

6 And the angels—who did not keep their own position of authority but deserted their proper place—He has kept in everlasting shackles under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great Day.

7 In the same way as these angels, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after a different sort of flesh

so, who did these Angels have SEX with to be locked in chains waiting for Judgement?

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Well he said it was a very large women but there are plenty opf women who are bigger and taller than other people she had hariyt armpiuts so yeah one might asssume o\h its a man but again the narrator said it was a women if it was a man then he would be lying in the video.

But even so I suppose it dependas on your mindset, one might instantly see red flags but I suppose I just don't see like that.
It's not without question from my studies that two mail sperms can impregnate one female egg and cause twins, under normal circumstances the egg should split and you should get normal twins one fully boy one fully girl

Only in cases it hasn't happened that way.

There is a case of a male and female twins born not conjoined, where the egg split but the egg retained information from both sperms boy and female, and the boy and female only had 50 percent of there fathers DNA. One of the twins also had the wrong faulty genitals.

Then we have lots of conjoined twins.

Estrogen is a sex hormone found in both males and females, although females have higher estrogen levels than males do. The ovaries, testes, fat cells, and adrenal glands produce estrogen. It is important for female puberty and controlling the menstrual cycle. Estrogen is also important for the male reproductive system.

it may be faulty estrogen sex hormones exists in people to

but I'm no expert on this.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
i take issue with stupid people, but that is just me.

6 And the angels—who did not keep their own position of authority but deserted their proper place—He has kept in everlasting shackles under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great Day.

7 In the same way as these angels, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after a different sort of flesh

this is nothing more than a fantasy.

God created all of the angels, everyone of them.

Angels do not create and can't there spiritual celestial created by God.

God created All of them created them not to create. If God created all of them, and they could recreate, God would not have needed to create all of them.

What ever sex Angels could have would be a fantasie or lust and probably a lying miracle by an individual. Like a hallucination or something.