The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Have you ever heard of genetic memory. Where markers are created in the epigenetics and passed on to subsequent generations?
nope never heard of it.

Is there any particular point you may have concerning this, or what direction you may be taking with it.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Site a study that shows this.
part two, new science and never before seen footage of human identity of identical twins.

What makes a person black or white or gay or straight.

The answers are not quite as simple as we once thought you'll have to watch it on YouTube, it's age restricted

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
really fundaamental said
As for me I'm a happy married loyal husband now 😊.

All tho before my marriage I did have female partners.

to be honest with you I'm not in the slightest bit interested what the sexual crimes of Sodom and gamora was.

There main sin was not helping the poor and needy.

Genesis 49.4 according to biblical sources based on original translations is related to incest.

To be honest incest gay sex there all the same I'm not interested in this argument

Besides that crap adultery exists amongst believers and fornication,

I know the lord has forgiven me.

My point of discussion has been about the need to help young people going through sexual identity crisis.
How long will we Christians give platform to this creep promoting his sinful lifestyle? He showed himself to be off some how when is first showed up. If i am remembering correctly he also had a second account. This post has been reported . If he is not banned in 24 hours i will no longer be a part of giving him a pulpit to preach his unGodly views. He is here with his agenda and we are supporting him... The camel's nose is in the tent.

CS1

May 23, 2012
really fundaamental said

How long will we Christians give platform to this creep promoting his sinful lifestyle? He showed himself to be off some how when is first showed up. If i am remembering correctly he also had a second account. This post has been reported . If he is not banned in 24 hours i will no longer be a part of giving him a pulpit to preach his unGodly views. He is here with his agenda and we are supporting him... The camel's nose is in the tent.

Just report to Admin. This is why I have him on ingore. Just so you know Admin has many threads to look at and money other things to do than just look for things that need to be banned. Report the thread. Admin will look into it :). Admin consists of two people. Mods no longer ban :).

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
twisted and completely ignorant.

I don't waste my time reporting posts to mods.

In fact I haven't reported one twisted remark since I've been here in oh hundreds of twisted comments

Why well I can deal with crap with the help of the lord.

Did you stop sinning once you came to the lord.

Because a gay is no different.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Just report to Admin. This is why I have him on ingore. Just so you know Admin has many threads to look at and money other things to do than just look for things that need to be banned. Report the thread. Admin will look into it :). Admin consists of two people. Mods no longer ban :).
I have reported we shall see.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I'm reporting your a minister who favours insultious people

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
this my report about you

This person is favouring miss representations of what I've said

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Getting back to the discussion at hand

Two identical twins born back and white

Let's see the answers for this

CS1

May 23, 2012
Just report to Admin. This is why I have him on ingore. Just so you know Admin has many threads to look at and many money other things to do than just look for things that need to be banned. Report the thread. Admin will look into it :). Admin consists of two people. Mods no longer ban :).
many not-money type errors LOL.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
We all kniw thiiese last two poasts from thiiese membeirs have seen this

So I'll show it again to my .Ffrindiau

But continue to petty a squabbling

Let God be the witness that niether of them can account this for us

Two identical twins born black and white defying science

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
The ignorant will be ignored by God because of testosterone leading the decision making

Scripture tells us that woman should not ware women's clothing in Deuteronomy or men should not ware women's clothing.

Is this law given for people to walk in Shame

Or was it given because females where dressing in man's warrior armour suits wanting to be soldiers and the men became highly offended.

Is most of theese comments and complaints here not based on the same reasoning here.

That we have highly charged people talking with there testosterone levels of how much of a woman or man they are.

I see many women become highly offended when our UK prime minister says a women can have a penis but this is true a woman can be born this way but many women became offended because they don't know the birth complications

what constitutes a man or a woman is it the feminine side or masculine side

Is it the brains there chromosomes how much of a woman or man they.

I's it the fact they never succumb to gay sin

God made us all equal niether Jew or gentile

It took a man to make a woman.

Its normal then women may ware trousers

Or men may ware a kilt.

Does it mean there gay.

Well it could do but will the lord cut them of for this

Jun 20, 2022
The ignorant will be ignored by God because of testosterone leading the decision making

Scripture tells us that woman should not ware women's clothing in Deuteronomy or men should not ware women's clothing.

Is this law given for people to walk in Shame

Or was it given because females where dressing in man's warrior armour suits wanting to be soldiers and the men became highly offended.

Is most of theese comments and complaints here not based on the same reasoning here.

That we have highly charged people talking with there testosterone levels of how much of a woman or man they are.

I see many women become highly offended when our UK prime minister says a women can have a penis but this is true a woman can be born this way but many women became offended because they don't know the birth complications

what constitutes a man or a woman is it the feminine side or masculine side

Is it the brains there chromosomes how much of a woman or man they.

I's it the fact they never succumb to gay sin

God made us all equal niether Jew or gentile

It took a man to make a woman.

Its normal then women may ware trousers

Or men may ware a kilt.

Does it mean there gay.

Well it could do but will the lord cut them of for this
here, Jonathon Cahn, goes into great detail to whom you actually are Serving:

L

Locoponydirtman

Getting back to the discussion at hand

Two identical twins born back and white

Let's see the answers for this

I dont think inside edition is reliable at all.