The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
The following is a Warning to those considering one of the Covid Shots. I buried a friend who died of a CV19 Injection Cancer and think she would want all of you to hear this news report. Perhaps the information will help you to convince family members or friends like mine.

(Two platforms for the same video)

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=6302aeb49e638f13f9994f12

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6302aeb49e638f13f9994f12

"Josh Sigurdson reports on the shocking information proving the covid "vaccines" cause an increased rate of 143,233.33% risk of cancer versus the flu shots. With a 163% increase in death year over year according to Lincoln National (one of the top insurance companies in the United States) and a reported 1000+ percent increase in cancer rates year over year, this recent data leads us to the obvious conclusion. If you don't end up having a heart attack from the covid shot, the autoimmune deficiencies will lead to a massive risk of cancer! We've been reporting on this risk since BEFORE the jabs were even released to the public. Recent whistleblowers and of course FOIA releases have proven the dangers. This recent analysis however is absolutely GROUNDBREAKING!"

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The following is a Warning to those considering one of the Covid Shots. I buried a friend who died of a CV19 Injection Cancer and think she would want all of you to hear this news report. Perhaps the information will help you to convince family members or friends like mine.

(Two platforms for the same video)

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=6302aeb49e638f13f9994f12

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6302aeb49e638f13f9994f12

"Josh Sigurdson reports on the shocking information proving the covid "vaccines" cause an increased rate of 143,233.33% risk of cancer versus the flu shots. With a 163% increase in death year over year according to Lincoln National (one of the top insurance companies in the United States) and a reported 1000+ percent increase in cancer rates year over year, this recent data leads us to the obvious conclusion. If you don't end up having a heart attack from the covid shot, the autoimmune deficiencies will lead to a massive risk of cancer! We've been reporting on this risk since BEFORE the jabs were even released to the public. Recent whistleblowers and of course FOIA releases have proven the dangers. This recent analysis however is absolutely GROUNDBREAKING!"
Since flu shots do not cause cancer, the statistic is meaningless. I walk around my town often. I've yet to see thousands of dead people littering the streets. Worry, stress and fear are known factors in poor health. As soon as I see "shocking" in a youtube title, I know it is clickbait designed to get views from the gullible.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
flu vaccines are true vaccines, the Dr. Phony Fauci created m r n a spike protein poison is NOT a vaccine, if we still fail to grasp this after 2+ years we are separated from His Sheep.
Thank you for you post H & H
blessings

R

RichMan

Seems that everyone that dies now days is a result of Covid or the shots.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That was the purpose of the poison jab

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Seems that everyone that dies now days is a result of Covid or the shots.
Yep, 500% more soccer athletes are dying from heart issues than a year ago.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Everyone has an opinion.
Strange how many people that believe this still support the person that pushed it.
If we are His, we don't have "an opinion", He allows us to see the world through His lens, and shares with us His thoughts. We give our lives to Him, trading that which we cannot keep to receive from Him that which we cannot lose.
"It" is only "strange" if we are not in relationship as He requires.
blessings

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Since flu shots do not cause cancer, the statistic is meaningless. I walk around my town often. I've yet to see thousands of dead people littering the streets. Worry, stress and fear are known factors in poor health. As soon as I see "shocking" in a youtube title, I know it is clickbait designed to get views from the gullible.
Flu shots can cause the flu contrary to the mass gaslighting some of wicked medical witch doctors tell us. They also can cause severe last stage dementia. I'm Not talking standard flu shots here though. I'm talking about the Cancer Clot Stots falsely labeled a vaccine for the CV19 aka Covid aka Corona.

As far as you choosing to not read a paragraph summarizing the video, I honestly don't care what you read. You can get your news from the mainstream propaganda arm of big pharma if you want.
The link I posted was to an honest to goodness decent independent investigator who cares about others. If you get around some people who care about their neighbors like themselves, you might hear some colorful language when they learn about the damned psychopaths killing innocent folks.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
That was the purpose of the poison jab
I watched a video and thought about posting it of a couple going through a small grave yard counting new fresh graves. There were 90+ new graves that were just occupied in an area that is normally just an average size town.

There are researchers who have tested batches that vary in ingredients from plain saline to high amounts of toxic substances.
Some areas get the lethal and others don't.
There is speculation as to why this is so.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So the deaths can't be linked to Dr. Phonies spike protein poison????

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
So the deaths can't be linked to Dr. Phonies spike protein poison????
There are plenty of videos of people falling over left and right Just after the injections.

I'll send you the one to the couple at the graveyard I mentioned when I get a chance to look it up.

R

RichMan

If we are His, we don't have "an opinion", He allows us to see the world through His lens, and shares with us His thoughts. We give our lives to Him, trading that which we cannot keep to receive from Him that which we cannot lose.
"It" is only "strange" if we are not in relationship as He requires.
blessings
I disagree with you on this subject, so you judge me as not having the relationship with God I should.
This push for a vaccine and for people to take the shot was began by Trump and yet most of those who object still support him.
That is what I find strange.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I'm not judging you, I'm sharing what the scripture says plainly.
If you feel "judged" please take it up with your Lord and Savior and lean
not on your own understanding, that, too, is His guidance for each of us.
Ending up "finding things strange" is not something I see from those who
first seek His guidance. Perhaps you can illuminate?
best wishes:unsure::)(y)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I disagree with you on this subject, so you judge me as not having the relationship with God I should.
This push for a vaccine and for people to take the shot was began by Trump and yet most of those who object still support him.
What Trump did was inexcusable.
Listening to the crowd response at his more recent rallies sounds like the vast majority who show up are against the shots.
He arrogantly wants to take credit for them instead of admitting his mistakes. He's losing support by this. The fact that Joe stole the election has strengthened their resolve. There's a number of reasons for trump supporters other than that one issue.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I haven't listened to him for along time, I can understand how he was misled by Dr. Phony Fauci and pretty much all who were around him. I believe he has learned a great deal since and did more that any other to try to bring us back from the corruption of DC.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We were in a worldwide pandemic that was shutting down the economy and the President of the US eliminated every barrier and impediment standing in the way of a vaccine. As a result it was completed in a record time. He is not a microbiologist, he didn't make the vaccine. You have to trust people to a certain extent. Also he was vilified for not "respecting the science". When he suggested HCQ they went full nut job ballistic on him. If he had done anything to hinder the development of the vaccine they would have impeached him for derelict of duty. The president's primary duty is to protect the safety of the American people. This is why Biden takes the situation at the border so seriously, and why he is on top of this 30% spike in crime, and why he was insistent that US weapons not fall into the hands of the Taliban.

What I find strange is that Trump was even president. Like you said his being President would encourage his base to take the vaccine, people who were already very mistrustful of the government. What is very clear to anyone studying this is that Covid19 was being developed long before Trump had anything to do with the government. If you think this was some evil plan from a president then it is Obama.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
My friend's brain tumor can be linked to it.
I only wish she didn't get the shot. Unfortunately it wasn't the saline batch.

Perhaps my syntax wasn't the best, I questioned if the mixed results of the testing of different batches could be so there would be "pockets" of adverse reactions, making it difficult to attribute them to Dr. Phony's poison jab.
best wishes