The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Perhaps my syntax wasn't the best, I questioned if the mixed results of the testing of different batches could be so there would be "pockets" of adverse reactions, making it difficult to attribute them to Dr. Phony's poison jab.
best wishes
Thanks! I didn't explain it clearly.
I'm making my own " diagnosis" in her case. She was doing fine until she got the shot. There were no other reasons for her decline. She never had a seizure in her life before then. That's when they discovered the tumor. She went down hill rapidly.

It's salt on a wound when so many have gotten cancers after their CV injections, and people refuse to look at the data and testimonies. They just make blanket assumptions from fake news and encourage others to do likewise, putting lives in jeopardy.

R

RichMan

I'm not judging you, I'm sharing what the scripture says plainly.
If you feel "judged" please take it up with your Lord and Savior and lean
not on your own understanding, that, too, is His guidance for each of us.
Ending up "finding things strange" is not something I see from those who
first seek His guidance. Perhaps you can illuminate?
best wishes:unsure::)(y)
What did I say?
I said that I find it strange that many who believe in the evil of the vaccines that Trump promoted. still support him.
Now how does that relate to my fellowship with God?

R

RichMan

We were in a worldwide pandemic that was shutting down the economy and the President of the US eliminated every barrier and impediment standing in the way of a vaccine. As a result it was completed in a record time. He is not a microbiologist, he didn't make the vaccine. You have to trust people to a certain extent. Also he was vilified for not "respecting the science". When he suggested HCQ they went full nut job ballistic on him. If he had done anything to hinder the development of the vaccine they would have impeached him for derelict of duty. The president's primary duty is to protect the safety of the American people. This is why Biden takes the situation at the border so seriously, and why he is on top of this 30% spike in crime, and why he was insistent that US weapons not fall into the hands of the Taliban.

What I find strange is that Trump was even president. Like you said his being President would encourage his base to take the vaccine, people who were already very mistrustful of the government. What is very clear to anyone studying this is that Covid19 was being developed long before Trump had anything to do with the government. If you think this was some evil plan from a president then it is Obama.
I agree, but Trump jumped on the chance to take credit.
Many of his supporters took the shot only because he promoted it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I agree, but Trump jumped on the chance to take credit.
Many of his supporters took the shot only because he promoted it.
At most this would mean he was used by the truly deep state. He could have been completely in the dark.

If I want to poison the Godfather, I don't want them to trace that back to me. I want someone else who the Godfather trusts to unwittingly give him the poison.

R

RichMan

At most this would mean he was used by the truly deep state. He could have been completely in the dark.

If I want to poison the Godfather, I don't want them to trace that back to me. I want someone else who the Godfather trusts to unwittingly give him the poison.
BUT, BUT, Trump can not be deceived!
My point is that many Trump supporters want to remind us of all the good he did while ignoring the bad.
In my opinion, ALL in Washington are evil, and some more than others.

R

RichMan

We Get It. RichMan Good. Orange Man Bad.:LOL:
We Get It. RichMan Good. Orange Man Bad.:LOL:
So you support Trump. Your choice. I do not.
Never said I was good. Scripture tells us that there is none good.
Never said Trump is more evil than others. I see all as evil.
I hope he does not run again. If he does it is my opinion he will lose which means the Dems will remain in power and that will be very bad.
Sad that we have to choose from such evil on both sides.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
BUT, BUT, Trump can not be deceived!
My point is that many Trump supporters want to remind us of all the good he did while ignoring the bad.
In my opinion, ALL in Washington are evil, and some more than others.
What policy did Trump put in place that was bad aside from promoting the vaccine?

He has surpassed Ronald Reagan as the best President of my life in terms of accomplishments for the American people.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
So you support Trump. Your choice. I do not.
Never said I was good. Scripture tells us that there is none good.
Never said Trump is more evil than others. I see all as evil.
I hope he does not run again. If he does it is my opinion he will lose which means the Dems will remain in power and that will be very bad.
Sad that we have to choose from such evil on both sides.
Nobody I personally know who voted for Trump would even think of voting for anyone else unless he doesn't run. The only ones who claim they won't are a few keyboard warriors & some talking heads in the media. Which only adds to my theory that most are just plants to try and convince weak minds to change their vote.

R

RichMan

Nobody I personally know who voted for Trump would even think of voting for anyone else unless he doesn't run. The only ones who claim they won't are a few keyboard warriors & some talking heads in the media. Which only adds to my theory that most are just plants to try and convince weak minds to change their vote.
There are lot of us who voted against Bidden and the Dems agenda.
Will just stay home next time like in 2016 if Trump runs again.

R

RichMan

What policy did Trump put in place that was bad aside from promoting the vaccine?

He has surpassed Ronald Reagan as the best President of my life in terms of accomplishments for the American people.
I disagree about Trump being the best president.
I just have never liked the charter of the man nor do I trust him.
I just wish he would go away.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Plants"... you mean like turnips? "Turnip heads"? I agree.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Sorry to hear about your friend,
May God have mercy on her soul and may God have mercy on all of us.

I am not watching inforwar videos.

I hope you come to terms with your grief and have more faith in God instead of infowars.

May you always be healthy and blessed.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
flu vaccines are true vaccines, the Dr. Phony Fauci created m r n a spike protein poison is NOT a vaccine, if we still fail to grasp this after 2+ years we are separated from His Sheep.
Thank you for you post H & H
blessings
You are the one creating this division. I don't agree with you. That does not mean that I reject you as a fellow Christian. I remain united to the Great Shepherd. If I see some evidence that COVID vaccines are as harmful as you claim, I will admit that I'm wrong and apologise. I can assure you that I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
There are plenty of videos of people falling over left and right Just after the injections.

I'll send you the one to the couple at the graveyard I mentioned when I get a chance to look it up.
People falling over after injections is commonplace. Some is a reaction to the vaccine, some people just don't handle injections. I was in a group of 120 personnel that were jabbed the same day. The quickest to fall over were the biggest and strongest. We had 5 shots andministered at the same time. I was one of the smallest and the last to fall. But down I went anyway. I'm 71 now. I was 16 when I got those shots. I expect they will kill me by the time I'm 110 or so.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The mRNA spike protein injection is NOT a vaccine.
People falling over and dying from an injection is not normal, it was at the nazi death camps, not today.
Most people who claim to be Christian aren't really according to Jesus.
He stated most would have an outward form denying the power, whereas His Own would do greater works than He.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That isn't to say they may not be "saved", is it worth the risk to merely hold to an outward form of only knowing about Him and not hearing and following His guidance when He told us clearly "my sheep know my voice"? He didn't say His sheep read His book, or His sheep merely listen to people talk about Him.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
People falling over after injections is commonplace. Some is a reaction to the vaccine, some people just don't handle injections. I was in a group of 120 personnel that were jabbed the same day. The quickest to fall over were the biggest and strongest. We had 5 shots andministered at the same time. I was one of the smallest and the last to fall. But down I went anyway. I'm 71 now. I was 16 when I got those shots. I expect they will kill me by the time I'm 110 or so.
It's a good thing you didn't end up like those reported on in Wuhan. Day one of the propaganda rollout Operation (forget what it was called), they had videos of people walking down sidewalks and crossing streets falling dead on their feet from the Wuhan "bat flu". I never saw that from other parts of the world out of hundreds of videos.

Later this Operation Warp Speed was enacted. There were lots of people falling over during conferences where they were the speakers at the podeums. A famous comic was making those who didn't get the shot and bragging how she was just fine. Right after that statement she fell over as if under judgement from God. She ended up with mortal problems that left her in the hospital. It wasn't an act.
The other group that I noticed fell over from various unnatural causes after denying the entrance of the clot shots into their countries. They did not go along with the program. These were presidents of nations that said NO to big pharma. Somebody replaced them with yes men after their lives were ended....

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Sorry to hear about your friend,
May God have mercy on her soul and may God have mercy on all of us.

I am not watching inforwar videos.

I hope you come to terms with your grief and have more faith in God instead of infowars.

May you always be healthy and blessed.
I do put faith in God and His Son as well.
I have No confidence in the flesh. That doesn't mean that I go about my day with a blindfold to that which has harmed and killed my friends and family. I sought answers and the Lord has revealed quite a lot.