The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
UPDATE: Toxic Vaccine Ingredient SM-102 Has Connection To Epstein Genome Project

Don’t miss this powerful report breaking down how the state of Connecticut warned that the Moderna shot contains a deadly toxin:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/upda...102-has-connection-to-epstein-genome-project/
My oh my.
Amazing Polly did some Amazing Agatha Christie investigation work.

This guy's"genome " in the injection .
Disgusting!
Not just Luciferase, but Matraya?
On and on.....

Thanks for the link. 🙂👍

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You need to trust the experts and stop being Anti Science!

Oh wait, that was last year's message, my bad.

We need to give people amnesty, it was a confusing time, people made mistakes. so let's all forgive and forget.

Yes, there we go, that is the right message for 2022.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The reason you have to get the vaccine is so that you don't give Covid to someone else.

Oh wait, sorry, that was last year.

No, we never tested the vaccine to see if it would stop the transmission of Covid

Yes, that is what we are now being told by Pfizer, glad they cleared that up after 80% of Americans were vaccinated.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Covid19 was nothing sold as something, and all the vaccines were just a saline solution. The joke's on everyone.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Covid19 was nothing sold as something, and all the vaccines were just a saline solution. The joke's on everyone.
Also, gay frogs are controlling the weather

Feb 11, 2022
This is the conspiracy and corruption forum, so I don't have to post links right? lol

Warn family and friends? Everyone has pretty much made up their minds. More like save the children!

Supposedly the rate of miscarriage is 75% for pregnant woman, compared to 15% for non-Covid 19 Vaxxed. Not gonna post the link, but it's really the children that are forced to do things without consent, and with the miscarriage rate at 75% for the vaccinated, kids are getting slaughtered.

The people I have been listening to have always said, after two years, than the deaths are gonna be numerous from being vaccinated. We are already hearing about the sudden death and other serious side effects now, wait until summer 2023. We either get to witness a massive health crisis like we have never seen before, or get to be proven wrong. I'd rather be wrong on this one, but being right isn't gonna make me feel good.

People were constantly bombarded on t.v. to get vaccinated, also many jobs were gonna lay you off, and people couldn't travel to see their loved ones, if they didn't get boosted. I get the reasons why people chose to get the shot, but I'm so glad I didn't.

I really couldn't tell we were in Covid crisis, until I went to my aunt's house, who has the news on 24/7. I was like, this sounds serious. Then, I walk outside, live my life, and notice nothing has changed. Then they are pushing lock downs, masks, fear, and finally vaccines. Yeah right! "Not gonna do it".

Do you think once people figure out they have been lied to, they will act out, and become dangerous? There is already evidence that authorities have been wrong or at least mislead the masses. If the evidence becomes plain to see, maybe riots, and etc. Who knows?

https://rumble.com/vu3l5u-dr.-rima-...sse-ventura-depopulation-via-vaccination.html
Well we know they ain't refugees flooding the countries, no old men, women, children, just fit looking young guys, expecting civil unrest?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well we know they ain't refugees flooding the countries, no old men, women, children, just fit looking young guys, expecting civil unrest?
Where do you live where they're still doing lockdowns and mask mandates? Here where I live everything is pretty much back to normal

Feb 11, 2022
Where do you live where they're still doing lockdowns and mask mandates? Here where I live everything is pretty much back to normal
No lock downs or masks here, only the numpties who are still choosing to wear them

Feb 11, 2022
Yes most people survive it but it means having to quarantine for 2 weeks. I can't afford to lose half of my pay for the month so I chose to get vaccinated.
I don't get medical leave so no work, no pay.
😢 Personally I would choose to lose the money

Feb 11, 2022
Yeah, maybe.

From my experience, there seems to be two schools of thought on the Covid 19 Vaccine, those that trust the government, and those that don't. I have family that are not Christian, but they still refused the Covid 19 Vaccine, because they didn't trust the government. One of them lost a well paying job and now works at Walmart, because she wouldn't get vaccinated.

I also have family who are Christian, but got all the Covid shots. The ones that got the Covid shots watch the news and believe in the government.

All us Covid-vaccine free people don't trust the government, how else would you explain it? lol
I don't understand how Christians would do it, did they research nothing beforehand? I just knew not to do it, it has been proven it alters your DNA, hacking into God's software of life. It is a part of transhumanism.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Some are with children and have been busted by Alex Jones. I was surprised that other news crews weren't there or reporting on them. He discovered traffickers and confronted them harshly. The border patrol looked the other way.

Feb 11, 2022
Some are with children and have been busted by Alex Jones. I was surprised that other news crews weren't there or reporting on them. He discovered traffickers and confronted them harshly. The border patrol looked the other way.
They are being shown on GB NEWS TV channel, no children there, the ones flooding UK are all young men

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
They are being shown on GB NEWS TV channel, no children there, the ones flooding UK are all young men
The UK! Ok. I was thinking the southern border of Texas.

I heard a lot about the western and northern European invasion from the mid East. One Muslim way of conquering other populations is what is going on there now. The young men are sent to marry the girls and take over the political/ cultural leadership and population. The western political propaganda forces (media/ schools/ politicians) are welcoming them in and encouraging the gullible girls IF what I've been told is correct.