The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
NY Supreme Court Strikes Down COVID Vaccine Mandate For Health Care Workers
NY Supreme Court Strikes Down COVID Vaccine Mandate For Health Care Workers | ZeroHedge

Neri also found that the mandate was “arbitrary and capricious,” citing evidence that COVID-19 vaccines don’t prevent the spread of the virus, undercutting the basis for the mandate.

“In true Orwellian fashion, the Respondents acknowledge then-current COVID-19 shots do not prevent transmission,” Neri wrote, citing a Summary of Assessment of Public Comment that was entered as evidence in the case.​

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Glad I vetted this. I hate giving the opposition ammo.

The undoctored quote is:

“the first week we met, in January of ’19 in California and set up the goals for the next five years, and one of them was, by 2023, we will reduce the number of people in the world that cannot afford our medicines by 50%. I think today, this dream is becoming reality."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Glad I vetted this. I hate giving the opposition ammo.

The undoctored quote is:

“the first week we met, in January of ’19 in California and set up the goals for the next five years, and one of them was, by 2023, we will reduce the number of people in the world that cannot afford our medicines by 50%. I think today, this dream is becoming reality."
Good job. Thanks.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Don't worry, if the virus is truly as bad in China it will soon be here and then there will no longer be any confusion about it anymore.

The price of oxygen is risen ten fold in China in the last few months.

Temporary Morgues are Being Built Across UK Due to Unprecedented Increase in Excess Deaths

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-uk-due-unprecedented-increase-excess-deaths/
Round 2 is coming. The tyrant in my locale didn't maintain his vaxx mandating powers for no reason. Same as before, first the hype (including China), then the wringing of the hands "what can we do?", then the vaxx roll-out of Pfizer's latest indemnified product, then mandates and hate for those who won't bow to the god of vaxxes and masks. Most of it may be fake or a movie (like the first time) or perhaps the casualties will be real from those who are suffering vaxx injuries? I'll be interested to see who will take the 4th and 5th vaxxes.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Round 2 is coming. The tyrant in my locale didn't maintain his vaxx mandating powers for no reason. Same as before, first the hype (including China), then the wringing of the hands "what can we do?", then the vaxx roll-out of Pfizer's latest indemnified product, then mandates and hate for those who won't bow to the god of vaxxes and masks. Most of it may be fake or a movie (like the first time) or perhaps the casualties will be real from those who are suffering vaxx injuries? I'll be interested to see who will take the 4th and 5th vaxxes.
One of the key theories about the Vaxx is that it gives you Acquired Immune deficiency, therefore if everyone on the Planet has AIDS you would expect many new pandemics to begin sweeping through, especially with the most vaccinated countries.

Another theory is that the use of 5G on someone who is vaxxed can cause them to die, so it is possible that some of these people who fall down dead could simply be testing how well it works. You do it publicly so that when the threat is made people believe it.

Also, Gates and others are now talking about putting this vaccine into the food supply so that everyone gets it regardless.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
We’ve got 5G here and I’m not dead yet😂. Nobody’s talking about vaccines anymore, masks have never been mandatory and not many want to get a third shot. We’ve been living like nothing happened from 2020…and not much happened to be honest.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Nobody’s talking about vaccines anymore, masks have never been mandatory and not many want to get a third shot. We’ve been living like nothing happened from 2020…and not much happened to be honest.
It sounds like you may have an honest government! (Or at least, relatively honest). I don't think there are so many of those left.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Another theory is that the use of 5G on someone who is vaxxed can cause them to die, so it is possible that some of these people who fall down dead could simply be testing how well it works. You do it publicly so that when the threat is made people believe it.
This it pretty interesting, and would be a great way to control populations. Lock 'em down, give the ones you don't want or who are causing too many problems the "covid" electronically, and then move onto the next zone.

Did you notice with all those video recorded deaths (dunno if fake or not), many received some sort of message or something on their phones before going into the death spin or fit? I don't know the message would necessarily need to be 5G (although that may stop it being triggered accidentally as I think generally only the military have this?), but any electronic means would likely be convenient.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This it pretty interesting, and would be a great way to control populations. Lock 'em down, give the ones you don't want or who are causing too many problems the "covid" electronically, and then move onto the next zone.

Did you notice with all those video recorded deaths (dunno if fake or not), many received some sort of message or something on their phones before going into the death spin or fit? I don't know the message would necessarily need to be 5G (although that may stop it being triggered accidentally as I think generally only the military have this?), but any electronic means would likely be convenient.
We have had whistleblowers familiar with these UN/Satanic councils planning the future. The masks were essential and it was essential to make them essential, because they could identify those who were not compliant and would not just go along like mindless drones.

The vaccine was essential because it showed how effective their fear mongering could be, would people line up for a kill shot when it should have been obvious from the data that this was not much worse than the common cold.

The plan is simple, one world government, one world religion all worshipping Satan and the antichrist, and one economy, one currency, and those in charge having absolute total control. In order to implement this they know they will need to take the world's population down a few notches, say get rid of 7.5 billion people.

But then they will have the power, the total, absolute, complete power!